2 ➳ I.M - cuddles

dis lil boy look so soft

+++

It was 3 in the morning and you were just getting back from a late shift at work. You hung your jacket up on the coat rack and set your keys on the coffee table. You yawned as you headed into the kitchen for a late night snack.

You opened the refrigerator and blinked a few times to adjust to the bright light. There wasn't much, so you settled for cold leftover pizza. You headed to the livingroom, dusting off pizza crumbs from your hands.

Picking up the t.v remote you decided to see what was on, you plopped down on the sofa and felt something.

"OW." you quickly jumped up and see Changkyun lying on the sofa. "Oh my god, you scared me." you say putting your hand over your heart. "Annyeong.." You crouch next to him and poke your sleepy boyfriends face. "Annyeong, sleepy-head."

He grabs your wrist and pulls you into a warm embrace. "I want cuddles." you roll your eyes. "Ani~ my breathe smells--" "Shhh~ it's fine." he reassures and hugs you tighter.

You wrap your arms around his waist and a smile spreads across your face. You then slowly but surely fall asleep in his arms.

~~~
was this too short ???

hope u like 👍

request stuff if you want im trash so