5 ➳ shownu - tournament

i feel like hyunwoo wud be a gr8 papa and embarass his kids all da time

                                               +++

It was a sunday and the night before Hyunwoo had unconsiously agreed to take Taeyeon, your 10 year-old daughter, to her Judo tournament.

"Tae, sweetie, are you ready?" you say as you lift your 3 year-old, Jeon, from his high-chair. "You should be asking appa* that, eomma*. You look over and see your sleeping husband, slumped on the sofa.

"Hyunwoo, you need to take Taeyeon, to her Judo tournament." you say as you throw a dish towel at his head. You sigh as he had no reaction.

"SON HYUNWOO." he's startled and sits up. "Taeyeon's tournament is today, you promised to take her." he rubs his face and gets up the puts his shoes on. "Taeyeon, lets go." he kisses Jeon, then kissed your cheek. "Saranghae." you nod "Nado saranghaeyo."

They arrive at her tournament and he lifts Taeyeon, out of the car. He holds her hand as they run inside. Taeyeon makes her way over to the other competitors. Hyunwoo smiles then waves and she does aswell.

"Kick their butts Taeyeon, WOOO!"

~

Hyunwoo rubs Taeyeon's shoulder. "Aigoo~ Third place isn't so bad, I'm sure eomma, will be proud." he says as they walk (run) to the car.

~~~~
did you like?

appa: father
eomma: mother

just incase yall didnt know :)))))

bYE 👋