chapter one: vanesssa

Justin waters had made a legacy on the small town diner in Analhöhle, Alabama. He spent his days cooking overly processed slabs of meat, and wiping the cum off the blood stained tables from the orgy that went on in the back booths earlier that day.

he was the typical small town guy. He lived for country music and spent his nights on the depths of the deep web where he got pleasure from the porn that was too much for the too clean hands of pornhub.

the old diner had a stage in the back where wannabe rock stars went up and performed hoping to be the underdog, denying the fact that they'd never reach fame and would spend the rest of their sad

sad

days living out their life in a box injecting heroin in their assholes behind the drug store on 5th street.

Justin needed to stop thinking too much.

The crowd had slowed down for the evening, and the only remaining crowds were the prostitutes and the fuck boys coming in after the football game that just ended.

And then she walked in.

VANESSA.

She had bouncy purple hair, shaved on the sides and a plump body in a jean jacket and bright pink shirt. She wore skinny blue jeans and converse. Her glasses were thick rimmed and had points on the end. Her lipstick was the colors of the rainbow.

Justin loved her. He walked up to the podium in front of the door and looked into her hazel eyes.

"What can I get for you ma'm?"

She looked at him in awe. What had he said? Was there something wrong with him?

"Are you fucking kidding me? MA'M? DO I LOOK LIKE A WOMAN? YOU KNOW YOU CANT GO AROUND ASSSUMING MY GEMDER LIKE THAT! FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM A HEXAGRAPH-DEMI- ORBGENDER AND I AM AN ABORTIONSEXUAL! WHY MUST I ALWAYS REMIND YOU SICK MISOGYNIST MISANTHROPIC RASICT SEXIST HOMOPHOBIC FUCKS?"

Justin's duck got hard.  he loved her.

"Would you like a booth or table?"

"Table. When i sit in a booth, they are all by the window, so people can see my boobs. And i don't want misogynistic men to be triggering me."

He lead her to a table and then suddenly the front door to the diner swung open. A man with a gun in his hand walked in.

"I'm triggered by your gun because it looks like a penis, which is very misogyni-" Vanessa began.

Shots were fired