part title

The guy working the cash register got shot.

"IM TRIGGERED!" screamed Vanessa.

She grabs me by the collar and pulls me to the back exit. I am in more shock then the time i walked in on my parents having oral sex.

Are you okay? I ask

"Im fucking triggered. Everyday I wake up triggered. I shower, triggered. I get dressed triggered. And i'm done telling people that i am attracted to every gender but only abortions."

"But are you okay."

"I'm fine."

Justin and Vanessa went back to Justin's apartment.

-------------

The night began, and in the streets below the rows of apartments, someone lurked outside of Justin's apartment. He looked up into the windows and his dead eyes watched in pleasure. The time was coming. Vanessa was here.

----- ----/----------

Vanessa woke up in shock. Vanessa was in Justin's bed. He was naked. Omg they had anal sex. Vanessa felt her third cock ache. Vanessa got up and looked out the window. Someone was there. She looked back and saw the cum shots on the bed along with period blood. On the flat screen TV in front of the bed ROBLOX pornography was playing in 1080p.

Someone was below. He was looking up watching her and staring into her dead eyes.

it was him.

Nobody was safe anymore.