Jacksepticeye X Reader - Part 42 (Christmas Morning)

Once Sean got back into bed and snuggled up to you he could hear little foot steps jump across the room. He sat up and witnessed the kitten on all fours looking around clueless and confused. "Hey puss, puss." Sean lightly clicked his fingers getting the kitten's attention. "Meow." The kitty jumped up to Sean with it's high pitched meow. "Be quite little fella." Sean picked him up.

"Sean stop making cat sounds." You tossed over and talked to Sean in your sleep.

Sean spent about 20 minutes rubbing the kitten behind the ears until he fell asleep. And till then, loud purring filled the room.

"Ssssssssean." You groaned. Sean didn't say anything in response and kept his mouth shut, hoping the kitten would too.

It's a pretty much a miracle how the ball of fluff stayed quite after that, he really must of gone to sleep now. He wasn't moving (Accept from his breathing), eyes closed and not a sound came from him. "Finally." Sean sighed in relief. Sean picked the tiny creature up and placed him back at your side of the bed.

Time Skips to Morning.

"Sean, Sean, Sean." You poked Sean in the face. "Sean, Sean,.. SEAN!" You continued to poke him, then you slightly raised your voice smiling. "That's my name." Sean buried his face into his pillow. "It's Christmas Day." You pull the bed covers off him. "No, no, no." Sean shivered. "It's too cold." He added. "Come on crazy, pregnant woman here wants to celebrate." You lie back down next to him. Sean gave you a cheeky smirk and sat up with you. "You'll love your present." Sean stretched. "And if I don't." You joke. "I'll keep it for myself?" Sean suggested.

"Well it depends on... What the actual fuck?" You struggled to say your first sentence and replace it in aww and shock with another. "What?" Sean wrapped his arms around you from behind. "Is that a kitten?" You break lose from Sean straight away and stroke to fluff ball with a single finger. "You like him?" Sean questioned. "I LOVE HIM!" You gently pick him up. "I'm glad." Sean smiled and stood up. "Aww Sean I don't know what to say, thank you so much." You put your new feline friend on the bed, then turned your attention onto a embrace on Sean. "Your welcome." Sean took in the embrace and kissed your check.

"Meow." The kittens high pitched meow took both of your attention. "Aww." You both clashed heads. "What you gonna call him?" Sean quizzed you. "Hmm,.. Oreo." You clicked your fingers. "Oreo?" Sean asked you a tiny bit confused. "One Oreos are beautiful, two the kitten is black and white and three. So are Oreos." You explain. "Well don't eat him then." Sean patted your back. "I won't you daft brush." You picked Oreo up.

In the living room.

"What do you suggest I open first?" Sean sat on the sofa and rested his chin on his fist. "What ever you wish. I'm gonna see what my parents sent me." You check the label on a gift from your family in England. "Ohh... your family sent me something too." Sean picked up a gift in his pile with the same wrapping paper. "I know. You'll love it." You widen you eyes. "That's so lovely of them. I feel bad now because I didn't get them anything." Sean whined. "It's fine I got that sorted out." You mention. "What did you do?" Sean unwrapped the paper. "Sent my dad a Links Deodorant set and the full box set of Game of Thrones. Then my mum a Dove Deodorant set with a Deluxe Art Kit... from us both." You list the family gifts you sent to your parents. "That's awesome. I bet the postage cost more than the actual gifts?" Sean slipped in some comedy. "Almost." You smile. "I won't ask how much that cost then." Sean gave you a fake smile. "I wouldn't." You laugh and joke back.

"Ohh my God that's awesome!" Sean exclaimed as he opened the box. "I forgot how modern your family could be." Sean chuckled. "I do sometimes." You hold your stomach. "You really gonna were it?" You gave Sean the brow. "Hell yeah it's a Pokémon Magikarp hat." Sean actually put the hat on. (In the (A-N) at the end I'll put a picture up of the hat)