Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 8 (I really do love you)

"Fair enough. You did like climbing trees when you was younger and it is a very very beautiful view." You brought up in a relaxed voice. "Just like you." Sean blurted out clear enough for you to hear. "You think I'm..." You was cut of by Sean pulling you into a passionate kiss with his arms wrapped around your waist. You found this a massive shock but you did really love him back. You kiss him back with you enveloping your arms around his neck. Sean pulls away form his kiss and says to you in a soft voice "I really do love you (Y-N)." Your eyes widen with shock and with you replying "I love you too." You both deeply look into each others eyes for a couple of minutes before Sean opens his mouth. "(Y-N) will you be my girlfriend?" Sean asks nervous in a quiet tone. "I'd love to be your girlfriend." You reply to him In a soft voice.

You and Sean jump down form the tree and hold hands as you walk along the beach with the Sun setting in the horizon. "It's getting late we should start heading off soon." You bring up to start a conversation. "Yeah I suppose." Sean comments back. "Are you at work tomorrow?" He questions you. "No I'm off for 3 days why you ask?" You respond "I was wondering if you'd want to move in with me soon as we're together and it would be easier for us I guess?" Sean persuades you. "Sure you want to start tomorrow?" You answer then asking him. "HELL YEAH! I have some videos made already so I'll just upload them tomorrow." Sean says with excitement.

You two walk back to Sean's house and both watch Gravity Falls (If you don't like Gravity Falls change it.) On his bed with you cuddling up to him and him wrapping his arm around you. You fall asleep lying on Sean's chest at about 11:25pm and, cuddling up to him and with him resting his head on yours and hugging you back.

You wake up at 2am form Sean snoring so slightly. You break up from the hug tiring not to wake up Sean. You walk up to the window and open it a little for fresh air. "Its beautiful tonight isn't it?" A familiar voice whispers from behind you. Sean enveloped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. "Yeah." You reply still looking into the full moon and stars.

Time Skips to Tomorrow Afternoon.

You've got pretty much all of your things moved into Sean's house soon as you don't have much to move in.
"So, shall we go out of dinner tonight to celebrate you moving in my love." Sean questions while putting the last box in the living room. "Yeah I'm starving. Where shall we go though?" You question him back while folding your arms around his pale neck. "I know a fancy place not far from here. We could go there if you wish?" He questions. "Long as if I don't have to wear anything fancy I'm ok." You reply you pecking his lips.

After getting dressed into something more decent but nothing posh you and Sean set of the the fancy restaurant not far form your house.
You park the your car in car park and Sean helps you out of the car like a gentleman. "Someone's trying to impress someone tonight." You tease Sean. "I could just close the door on you." Sean jokes back. "Please don't." You laugh holding his hand and walking into the building.
You both find a table for 2 and take a look at the menu. "What yaa getting beautiful?" Sean asks you looking behind you smiling waving at someone. "I don't know jacket POTATO!" You change your accent to a Irish one. "Haha very funny." Sean say sarcastic.
After you both order you food a little girl who looked 4 years old came up to you two with her older brother. "Your Jacksepticeye aren't you?" The teenage boy asks. "Top of the morning to yaa." Sean high fives the Yong lad. "Me and my brother are massive fans and we've been dying to meet you is it ok if we get a picture please?" The little girl asks Sean nervous. "Of course anything for fans. What are your names?" Sean takes a selfie with the fans. "I'm Charlie and this is my little sister Scarlet." Charlie comments back putting his phone in his back pocket. "It's very nice meeting you two." Sean shakes Charlie's hand and gives Scarlet a little kiss on the cheek. "Your probably wondering who this is. Well this is (Y-N) my friend who I haven't seen in ages." Sean tells the two. "It's also nice to meet you too (Y-N)." Charlie pecks your hand. "Aww you don't have to." You say to him with a warm smile. "Charlie, Scarlet come on the taxi is here!" The parents shout the two kids. "We'll leave you two to have a nice night." Scarlet mentioned. "I'll see you dudes in the next video." Sean hands Charlie and Scarlet a sheet of paper with a autograph and waving goodbye to them.
"You've got such wonderful fans." You compliment your boyfriend. "All fans are nice and all deserve to meet their favourite YouTuber no matter what." Sean comes back to you.

After finishing your food you pay the bill and walk back to the car. "Ohh God It's freezing outside." You mention shivering. "We can cuddle up when we get home." Sean flirts wrapping a arm around you.
You both arrive back home at 10:25pm. You walk up stairs with Sean behind you. You enter your bed room and Sean pushes you gently down onto the bed with him on top of you. "Sean you flirty..." Sean cuts you of kissing you and then licking and biting your bottom lip. You tease Sean by not opening your mouth so he has to try harder. Sean starts to get a little annoyed soon as you weren't having any of it. He moves down from your lips to your neck and then nibbling down so you'd open your mouth. "SEAN please stop." You tell him. "Whats wrong?" Sean sits up and asks you "I just don't want you doing that to me. I don't mind making out with you but I don't like it when someone goes for my neck and I don't want one of them sick disgusting love bites. I'd feel like a whore." You reply looking down at the floor. "I'm really sorry." Sean apologizes and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek before getting changed.