Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 3 (Who are you?)

You wake up at 7am to get ready for work brushing your hair and teeth and put your work uniform on; a purple T-shirt with the shop logo , black trousers and black trainers. You grad your car keys and work bag and hop into the car.
10 minutes into the drive your new, boss rings you. "Hello?" You question picking up the phone. "Hello (Y-N) it's Kevin your new boss. Just calling to let you know I'm not in until after 12 so you'll be on with a girl called Alyssa. Ohh and the delivery comes today so if you just get sorted out, and then put the Jacksepticeye poster and stickers up in window and the stack the games on the shelves please." Kevin says in a confident voice. "Yeah sure just one question what or who is Jacksepticeye I've heard it before but it doesn't really ring a bell?" You questioned a bit irritated. "I'll explain later... or ask Alyssa he'll probably come in today half an hour before we shut. Anyways see you later." "Erm ok bye." You hang up the phone and think about this Jacksepticeye person. You don't know him well but you've heard it from somewhere. You think it was from The Insomnia Gaming Festival you went to last year in 2015 and you did see a display of Posters, T-shirts and hoodies with Lime green eyes and catchphrases.

After, about another 5 minutes you arrive at your new job you get your bag and walk into the building with a lot of people browsing at games, posters, merchandise and much, more.
A shortish woman waves at you trying to catch your attention. You spot her and walk up to her. "Hey, your the new worker here aren't you?" The shortish girl says with a friendly simile. "Yes I'm (Y-N) and you are?" You replied "I'm Alyssa nice to meet you (Y-N) if you just follow me and I'll show you to the back of the store where we keep all games and work stuff." She says in a kind voice while leading you into the back.

You put your bag in the workers office and Alyssa leads you to the start of your job. "Ok (Y-N) Kevin told me he rang you and told you that you need to stack games up on the shelves and after that put the Jacksepticeye poster and stickers up in window and after you've done that Kevin should be back. You ok with that?" Alyssa informs and questions you. "Yeah I should have no problem... Ohh and just one question who is Jacksepticeye? I've heard of the name but it just doesn't get to me." You interrogate Alyssa. Alyssa looked really shocked at you. "You don't know who he is?! He is one of the fastest growing channels on YouTube has over 10 million subscribers and AND at least once a week he comes in about 30 minutes before the shop shuts so you'll probably meet him today. Because last time he came into by a few games at lunch time fan girls went crazy and it was just like being at a convention but at work." She speaks in a rapid voice. "Ok that sound cool." You say a little confused because you got about 20% of what she just said.

It took you about an hour and 30 minutes to stack the games up in alphabetical order and then ready to start the next job. "Hey Alyssa are the stickers and poster in the back?" You ask Alyssa while she was serving someone. "Yeah they should be in a green box near or in the office." She replied. You see a pretty large box with a massive poster, banner and stickers in it. "That's probably it." You say to yourself. Walking back out of the office with the box in both of your hands. You drop the green box to the floor and pull out a gigantic poster that had obviously Jack on it with him holding a bomb in his left hand in the air with explosions in the background and at the bottom it had "STICKY BOMB" in capitals. The poster was a pain to put up because of the bloody ridiculous size it was. But it was up eventually. Next thing, was the banana that said "Jacksepticeye merchandise here one week only!" You hung that above the massive poster at both sides and just stickers that had septiceyes and catchphrases around. By the time you had done that your boss Kevin got back and was rather, impressed with you work.
"WOW (Y-N) I'm liking the display." Kevin says really Impressed. "Thanks I guess." You say not really bothered.

Time skips to 30 minutes before closing.

(YummyGhost A-N)
"Aww cliff hanger you'll have to wait until tomorrow. Hehe."