Jacksepticeye x Reader - Part 6 (Cuddles)

After finding your way to Sean's. He invites you in and shows you to his living room. "Do you want a drink or anything soon as we are watching one of the best horror films ever." Sean offers excited. "A glass of pop if you have any please." You reply.
A couple of minutes later Sean comes back with a bag of popcorn a glass of Coke for you and obviously a cup of coffee for him.
Sean gets the horror movie up on Netflix and sits next to you on the sofa. Half way through the film eating popcorn and not being scared one bit by the movie you look at Sean and catch him look back at the TV quick. "You ok?" You query. Sean looks back at you "Yeah just... Think it's a bit hot in here... hehe." Sean stutters a little nervous.
After Insidious finished. You and Sean watch horror films all day.
Unfriended
Nightmare on Elm Street
The Wicked
The Last house on the left
The woman in black
Quija
World War Z
Mama
Sean did go and upload his videos at the times he did need to then came back soon as they were done.
After watching all of them movies you started to get a bit tired. But you didn't want to tell Sean because he was drifting off and it was pitch black outside and in the house. So you just rested your head on his shoulder and and fell asleep with Sean leaning his head on yours.

Sean's pov

"What time is it I question myself with (Y-N) asleep on my shoulder. "Half 3 Jesus Christ."
I turned the TV off soon as spooky music was coming from it and lied (Y-N) down on the sofa with a blanket around her. I wouldn't want feel bad or rude by going to my bed and just leaving (Y-N) here so I just lied back down next to her.
I must of been looking at her for about 10 minutes or so. "Cut it out Jack you just broke up with your girlfriend and you can't be seriously be falling for (Y-N) can I?" I whisper to myself in my head. "Ok I maybe like her a little bit but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with her... Aww quit lying Jackaboy you really like her and you know it." I shout and admit in my head still looking at (Y-N).
I fall asleep behind (Y-N) pretty close to her and wrap my arms around her with out noticing I'd done it.

YummyGhost (A-N)
Sorry for a shorter chapter than normal but I have a lot more ideas coming and this story is going to be a long but just going to have shortish chapters.