Pax!

You laid in the bed waiting for Mark, you both were going to meet up with Jack, Bob, and Wade since today is Pax. For some reason though Mark wanted you to go on stage with them but you said no. There was a knocking at the door followed by you hearing Mark run to it and open it up. "You guys!" You got up and went to the noise that the four was making. "(Y/n)!" You laughed and got pulled into the group hug. You and the guys left the hotel to go explore before Pax started. You and Mark holded hands while ya'll went around the city and into stores so they can goof off. After all the time you guys spent making jokes and be goofy, ya'll walked in and went backstage for Pax. You could tell it started since Mark started announcing and the others were running out until it was Mark's turn. "Hey everyone we have someone else backstage but they don't want to come out so can we get so encouragement while I drag them out here." you tighten your grip on the chair when everyone began cheering and Mark coming over to you. Mark couldn't  get You out of the chair though so he picked you up and brought a blushing you to the stage with the chair. You ended up sitting next to Mark instead of the chair, mostly because there was probably no way out of being on stage and answer a few questions.