Kidnapped by Darkiplier

You moved in with Mark since the Day you got that weird call, which Mark explained that it was Darkiplier. Darkiplier is the evil version of Mark and you guessed they might have the same feelings for someone but Mark didn't tell you that. Although he did say there was others like Antisepticeye and he was friends with Dark. Also that there's other Mark's, such as Warfstache, Google, Glitch, Light, and even more, even the fan made ones are real. Although since you started to live at Mark's, well you should say both of yours house but it's still his to you so far. Anyway the calls only happen at night and you've been trying to not answer them but the ringing will keep you up so your sometimes forced to answer. You've been living at Mark's house with Fang for about a week now, you've started to get used to your surroundings but still need help. It was night time and you were about to go to bed but you turned your phone off first and right when it was turned off someone's hand covered your mouth. "Don't say a word got it." It was Darkiplier no wonder your phone has been quite all day, you nod and he let his hand off your mouth. You were about to scream for Mark but Dark knocked you out seeing that you were about to scream. While you were out cold Dark took you to his house which is in another world, yay. (Add a lot of sarcasm to that) In this world though Dark was like the king of it, people here was pure evil and if they wasn't they had to hide from the ones that were. You wake up in Dark's arms which made you blush and try to get away, but his grip was strong and hurt a little. H woke up and pulled you into his chest chuckling. He explained the In this world he was like the king of it, people here was pure evil and if they wasn't they had to hide from the ones that were.  Somehow though Dark had a mansion and no one ever goes near it, that's not at all weird. "Why am I here, Darkiplier?" "Well lets say that if one iplier like me or Mark likes you the rest do too, now look at me when I'm talking to you."  You turned your head to him and gave him a really look. "I'm blind idiot so it wouldn't matter." You stated blankly to a man that could easily kill you if he wanted to but you just felt sassy today. "See Mark couldn't protect you but I can and that's why your staying here, as mine." He got up and left the room which made you wonder, will you ever see Mark again. You tried to feel around but it was hard because you didn't know where anything was in this room, so you tried to find a wall.