Dark & Anti

You were sitting in the living room alone since Dark had to do something, you just sat on the couch bored out of your mind. Suddenly you heard the front door open and grumbling from someone who sounded like Jack, you tried to hide behind the couch hoping he wasn't going to come over here. "Who the hell are you?!" You got sat up and looked in the voice's direction smiling nervous. "I I'm (Y/n) and well Dark kidnapped me and brought me here." "Oh so your the girl he said that was going to live her no matter what I say huh. Well I'm Anti and don't bother me." He sat down on the other side of the couch and you heard Pokemon gaming music but you just sat there and thought. After a while you felt a burning stare at you, you turned to the direction of Anti knowing it was him. "How are you just sitting there doing nothing except staring and breathing." He asked, you could tell he didn't  want you here but I guess he was angered that he didn't understand how you could just do nothing. "Well I'm blind so there's not a lot I can do plus all my stuff is at my house." "So you never played video games?" You nodded at the question. "How?!" You were surprised at this and fell off the couch right before the front door was kicked open. "What the hell are you doing Anti?!" You knew it was dark and he was holding Anti by his shirt. "It's ok his question just confused me that's all i doubt he was trying to hurt me." Dark dropped Anti and came over and helped you up he went back to the door and picked something up and grabbed your hand. He took you upstairs into his room which he's been making you stay with him. "Here I got you some books since I don't know what you do but read." "So why do I have to read in here then Dark?" "I don't want you near Anti." You felt around and grabbed the biggest book and walked downstairs since you knew parts of the house so far. Dark followed behind you and when you sat on the couch he sat in between you and Anti. "How did you know where you were going?" "I memorize quickly so I don't get hurt when I'm on my own." You opened the book and started reading, the TV turned on and Dark put his arm around you. Anti got off the couch an stood behind you. "So how do you read that?" "Well i move my fingers over the bumps in the page and the way the bumps are arranged determine the letter." You went back to reading Dark glare and Anti and Anti probably trying to mouth that he didn't know how you was able to do that. "So (Y/n) want me to show you a way you can play video games?" Anti asked you which you nodded and he snickered in the direction of Dark and pushed him out of the middle taking his seat, which made Dark growl at him. Anti showed you how to play video games by putting stickers of the letters or arrows on the controls of his old Ds, he said he would tell you whats happening which he did. You both been playing Pokemon for awhile and even battled which you won. "Your getting the hang of this (Y/n)." "Thanks Anti for everything." He wasn't evil like you thought or what others thought, he just had a quick temper and liked to be annoying. You ate pizza with Anti and Dark for dinner since you and Anti have been busy letting the hours fly by playing video games. You wondered if Dark wasn't evil like what he seemed and what Mark told you about him. What if he was just misunderstood or blamed and then stuck in a awful world of hate and crime, which could make him angry and have a quick temper like Anti.