Sister Location

(This isn't gonna go 100% like the video just similar also sorry I was away for so long, I needed a break because stuff is just happening right now. Just because I can, Exotic Butters)

You agreed to be in a video with Mark, he chose Sister Location the newest part of the Fnaf series by Scott C. He told you that you could help him with your "Super hearing powers" in his words. All he told you before he started the video was that it was a jump scare horror game so he will scream probably. "Hello everybody today were playing sister location with (Y/n), she's gonna help with her super hearing powers." you just shook your head smiling at him making sure your headphones are on fully. "Ready Mark." He started the game and tried to type in his name but it failed, you laughed at Mark just saying that he couldn't use the keyboard on it. You both were shocked to hear the game to shock the robots. "Umm the one thing I learned over my time play this game is to not piss off the animatronics." You hear a shock and Mark just say "oh no." Once all three animatromics got shocked the night was over and Mark went back through the vents. "Ohhhh were eating popcorn and watching TV now! Yay!" You laugh at him. "What that weird noise though Mark." "Me eating the popcorn!" You both laugh and it starts the next night which gave us the Angsty Teen handy unit. Mark laughed while talking at this, until we found out they found a dead body in the vents that shut you both up. You both shocked the animatronics again but when the unit went off the weird voice comes on. Mark did what the voice said and hid under the desk and closed the metal door the farthest he could. "No no no!" Mark started screaming No as he was trying to close the door back. Suddenly he screamed and almost fell out of the chair, which scared you and made you 'look' over in at him. "You ok?" "Uh yea just surprised. Lets take a break, I stopped recording right after you said ok too." He chuckles getting up from his chair and hold your hand taking you downstairs . You sat down on the couch with mark, his arm around you and you leaning into him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short I'm just going through stuff including writers block