At Last, We Meet On No Man's Land

As soon as the helicopter was out of sight, everyone realized that there was now no return and they were thus placed on their own. With the hidden agenda that they had set up a certain etapenziel in their head and wanted to achieve it, the four boys went straight to the path. ...To the adventure.

Since there were no visible hiking trails, the friends contented themselves with each other for the sake of simplicity. But even if there was one, it would have been completely equal to them and nevertheless went side by side their way. Thus, in the truest sense of the word, this led above the floor and stone. Good footwear would be very well suited, because a cracked foot could destroy everything and could pull this Campingtrip unnecessarily in the length. Of course no one was out of it. With the right equipment in the luggage, this was of course no problem and with a little song on the lips, you could go on an excursion soberruig and enjoy it in all trains.

While the sun was high in the sky, scattered clouds passed by and made this day perfect for camping. Better the first day couldn't begin only at all, because especially the temperatures also joined in. In spite of the hot sun, there was occasionally a fresh wind that drove the overheated minds back to a normal and bearable condition. What met the friends of course very much. So it could remain quiet.

In the first two hours, the boys had hardly exchanged a word and were only once fixed to let the surroundings work on themselves. Become one with nature. Just enjoy the freedom. What Gary couldn't do. At the same time, he tried everything, almost convulsively, to get rid of his worries and sorrows. But the pressure, which weighed heavily on his shoulders, was tremendous, so letting go. He could do as much as he liked. This more than just annoying pressure remained simply persistent.

There was also the fear that he couldn't think of anything. Fear of what might come when he lost his skills as a gifted and sought-after songwriter forever. That would be the purest nightmare and whether he would ever get out of this hole again was more than just questionable. So he tried to persuade himself that it would all be over again and he would have to spend more time. But how much time should go into the country, until he could finally get back on top?

"Today This Could Be, The Greatest Day Of Our Lives. Before It Run Out Of Time. Stay Close To Me ..." Mark suddenly began to sing, whereupon he was seen obliquely from all sides, which of course didn't escape him and so he asked innocently, Mark suddenly started to sing, whereupon he was looked by all sides crooked what did not escape him of course and thus he still asked innocently, „Is what? May ...I not sing sometimes?"

"That's not the point. We thought you were going to try some german hiking songs." Howard was somewhat astonished and disappointed at the same time.

"Yes, and besides, what you sing there is my part," Gary added thoughtlessly and somehow absent.

"Erm. Hello, if you're already senile, but you're doing it yourself. In addition to Shine or Never Forget, you even give Rob's Candy to the best ...and even before the audience!" Mark then reminded Gary that he was no better.

Gary gave his friend a quick glimpse, confessed to himself that he was right, and was only now aware of what he had just said.

"Sorry. Actually, I didn't want to say that. ...I was with my thoughts somewhere else."

To the apology, the three others gave him a slightly worried look and clearly saw him that he fighting with himself. Something was wrong with him that felt the friends. Meanwhile they had all developed a feeling for something wrong. Even if they were now together, why didn't Gary simply tell what was going on? He knew too well that he could really trust everyone ...and without exception. That Gary still remained silent, suggested that there could be something else behind his problem. Something that Gary didn't came clear at all and made himself ready.