Chapter 33

I know everyone's tired of hearing me say sorry for not updating but i am. I dont even know if most of you still have this in your library. I know I'm not good with updating regularly and I take responsibility for that. I'll understand if you guys think I shouldn't do the trilogy anymore because we all know I'm not good at this. Comment if you still think I should do the trilogy because I really do want to but I wanna know you guys want it too. I also want to get this book over with because I started writing these stories when I was really young and I think I've developed and I can't show that progression after I've messed up the entire book.

Tyi POV
*8 months later*

Life lately has been...complicated. Everything's changed. Our senior year started and a lot has happened. The guys all went back to homeschooling and started making music again. Ever since that fiasco dinner the girls and i haven't been the same. Chanel and Kelly moved back in with their families leaving just Shey and I. We see each other in school and we're cordial but it's not the same. Something happened when Tami left. Everything just...fell apart.

Speaking of Tami, she'll officially be 9 months in two weeks. Yeah, i kept track. Kinda sucks i always thought that I'd be there as a support system for her when we began settling down and starting our families but nowadays I don't even see Tami and the closest contact I have with her is when Calvin texts me saying she said hi. I'm proud of Calvin. He's so young but he's been really responsible when it comes to Tami and the baby. He's the only one out of all of us that she sees.

KJ: Here you go

I looked up from my phone and smiled seeing KJ. We've gotten quite close over these past few months and i feel like he's almost the only friend i have left now except Shey. Not even gonna lie, we flirt here and there but as far as being together thats a no. I'm coolin on relationships fit now. It just wouldn't be right to be with him knowing that me feelings for someone else haven't changed.

Tyi: thanks bighead

I snatched the chic-fil-a bag from his hands.

Tyi: How much do I owe you?

KJ: nothing, it's my treat

Tyi:*rolls her eyes* KJ stop. You always do this. Let me pay you back.

KJ: What, I can't buy my friend a treat?

oh lord here we go again

Tyi: is there a reason for the emphasis on friend?

KJ: don't act like you don't know

I groaned, throwing the bag back at him. My appetite had suddenly vanished.

Tyi: KJ how many times do I have to tell you we're not gonna fuck!

I haven't known KJ that long but I've known him long enough to know that he's a fuck boy. At first I felt special with all the cute little dates and treats he'd give Mr but after a few distasteful text messages, minor confrontations, and slight shade within his other female friends i made it clear that we would have nothing more than a friendly relationship.

KJ: who said I just wanted to fuck? See, thats what I'm talking about you never even gave us a chance, just went off of what everyone else said. What if I'm different from what you've heard? What if--

Tyi: what if being with you is a mistake and you're exactly like every other fuck boy in California? I'm tired of you complaining on and on like a little ass kid who can't get the toy he wanted. Cause that's what you think of me right? That whole relationship shit is a game to you and you're just dying to play with my emotions, right?

KJ's POV

KJ:*mumbles to self* speaking of dying

Tyi: what?

Thankfully, my phone rang. I looked and it was a call from Quez.

KJ: Look man, I'm just bout to go cause you trippin

Tyi: Okay. Lock the door on your way out

I rolled my eyes before walking out of her room and answering the call

KJ: Aye, what up Q?

Quez: Yo KJ, ion mean no disrespect since you the boss and everything but getcho fucking sister before i break shordi jaw bruh

I chuckled under my breath as I closed the front door of tyi's house.

KJ: nigga that lil ass girl will break your jaw fuck you mean?

Quez: She over here having a spazz attack cause we ain't quote on quote "working fast enough" for her--SHIT! KIERA THE FUCK YOU THROWING SHIT FOR?

Ohhh thats what that yelling in the background is. I just thought he pissed off another one of his babymoms again

KJ: Aight man just tell her to chill I'm on my way

Quez: Oh what happened over at ole girl crib? You smash yet?

KJ: *shakes his head* Man, she was not tryna do none of that. I know we gon have to kill all of em eventually but I just thought that if I was just nice to her she'd let me smash! Usually these hoes be lined up to fuck with me. You know she ain't as bad as the rest of em. I'd prolly settle down and try to get with her for real if I wasn't the reason she finna be six feet deep

Quez: *laughs* You just as foul as ya sister

KJ: We family. We learned from the best.

Sorry for any errors.

This chapter was just to show that I'm sorry for not updating . this is actually harder than it seems. Thinking of a plot then finding key points to make the story entertaining is hard. Then whenever I lose inspiration I give up. But I always come back because I remember that these are real people who read this book and genuinely like it and I don't like disappointing people.

But who already knew something was off about KJ?