Chapter 23

Tyi POV
*8 days later/ hospital/8am*

I stood out in the hallway, on my phone, while everyone stayed in the room with Calvin. I was talking to KJ. Yeah I know, why would I talk to somebody that was the main problem in my relationship! But I'm honestly just sick of the drama. KJ and I have established that we're friends and only friends! Yes, we almost kissed...twice but that was a mistake, I have no romantic feelings for him. We just get caught up in the moment at times.

Kj: How's your friend doing?

Tyi: I'm not sure, we were just allowed in by the nurse and she didn't tell us anything, though the stitches are pretty viable on his head

KJ: How many do they look like?

Tyi: I don't know probably a lot he took a pretty hard swing to the head

KJ: How about his side piece?

Tyi: Well she got repeated blows to the face but surprisingly she's not as bad as Calvin

KJ: Damn man, that's crazy

I sighed agreeing with him. I leaned my back on the wall rubbing my head. I. Am. Exhausted.

KJ: Tyi relax I'm sure he's gonna be okay

Tyi: *sniffs* It's not him I'm worried about

I found myself sinking down to the floor with my head in my hands. I know I probably looked like a wreck, but it's not like I didn't before, I haven't sleeper once since the cops put Tami in jail. I've spent all of my time begging. Begging Nicki to be exact. Cortez wasn't trying to press charges, he loved Tami too much to put her behind bars. Although if we wanted to get Tami out we had to pay a fee....a very very very expensive fee. To a simple minded person this shouldn't be a problem cause everyone in the room with Calvin is famous and has money. But we all also have homes, cars, and life! There are such things as bills, food, and stuff like that.

The only one not helping us is Nicki. Shocker isn't it. She said and I quote, "She needs to learn her lesson"...BITCH YOUR DAUGHTER IS IN JAIL AND YOURE WORRIED ABOUT TEACHING HER A LESSON???...ok.

KJ: Tyi I need you to calm down

Tyi: I'll call you back

KJ: Tyi--

I hung up on him letting my head fall down. I wiped my face with the sleeve of my shirt before standing back up and go in back in the room.