Chapter 21: Liquor pt2

Tyi POV
*later that night/ Mandy's House*

I walked into Mandy's house with the most bitchiest face known to mankind. Why? I don't know it's just my face. I wore white skinny jeans, with a white crop top, a black and white paid plaid shirt, and black nike air forces to finish it. I hated being in the house of of the number one person I don't fuck with. It makes me feel like we're on her property so she can do what she wants and I can't. I already knew this night was gonna be hell when my brother dropped me off. I've been staying with him for the past couple days. I couldn't stay with the girls or my mother I just needed my space, but obviously I'm getting everything but that in the crowded ass house.

???: Tyi!

I looked around and spotted Kelly on the couch. I pushed through some people and as I got closer I noticed she wasn't alone. On the couch beside her were a girl with purple hair and a girl I didn't know. I sat down next to Kelly crossing my legs.

Tyi: Wassup?

Kelly: I got some phone numbers earlier when I got here, did you?

Tyi: Ugh Kels you sure you wanna talk about this now?

I gestured to the unknown girls that sat before me

Kelly: Oh right, Tyi this is Precious and Zamia. They're going to help us with our little case

Tyi: About that Kelly. I been thinking and I don't think we should do this. I think it's better if we--

Kelly: You think we shouldn't do this?..Really? *smh* Precious tell her

I rolled my eyes at her and gave this Precious girl my attention

Precious: Do I have to?

Kelly nodded

Precious: Well Calvin was in my math class-- was? I mean he still is but anyway. We were friends at first then as time went by we..well I developed feelings. So one day we were hanging out you know the usual, went to see a movie. Then he took me home and..*plays with her fingers* long story short he took my virginity.

My jaw tightened and closed my eyes putting my head down. I could feel me leg start to shake.

Tyi: He took your virginity?

She nodded. I could see in her eyes that it still made her emotional.

I really felt for her. I was raised to believe that your virginity is the most precious thing you could ever have. That when you lose it, it's gone forever. It's a special thing and if you don't lose it after marriage at least lose it to someone you love. The fact that she Lost it to someone like Calvin irritates the living shit out of me.

Tyi: *smh* Unbelievable. It's funny how within a few years the sweetest person you know can turn into such a fucking asshole.

I looked at the girl next to Precious, comforting her as she held back tears.

Tyi: So what he do to you? Drug you and take your virginity to?

Kelly: Tyi*rolls her eyes* We both know he's not that stupid

Tyi: Honestly yo I don't know anything about him right now

Zamia: No, I'm just a friend of Tami's

Tyi: So why do you want to get involved with this?

Zamia: Look, Tami is a wonderful person with such a beautiful personality. She's such an optimist. On my first day at Hillside she was my first friend, she always made my day with her smile. Do you know how rare it is to find someone like that? As the days went by I noticed that smile getting faker and faker and to find out it was because of this nigga! *scoffs* We're gonna bury his reputation first and his body later