"Okay...." Quirrell looked at the coffee table in between them and got his wand out. He closed his eyes and muttered something, another flower growing from what seemed the only empty space, adding to the small garden already blooming there. Tyler's eyes widened and he tentatively reached out and touched the flower. He let out a quick breath in wonder. Voldemort frowned. Quirrell didn't need a wand to do that, so why would he use it. Wasn't he trying to impress Tyler? As if reading his mind, Quirrell shook his head at him and tightened his grip on his wand. He motioned to Tyler with his head. Voldemort didn't understand but kept his mouth shut.

"This is.....amazing. What else can you do?"

"Anything." Voldemort said, with slight malice. Tyler had better not step out of line. He was still just a muggle. Tyler's eyes widened even more, if that was possible. They looked the size of plates. Quirrell turned and scowled at Voldemort. On such a good, kind person, the scowl actually looked slightly cute and Voldemort had to swallow a small chuckle.

"I.....I....." They turned back to Tyler. Quirrell waved his hand and the flowers all disappeared, leaving the table as normal. Tyler looked up at him, in awe. "Seriously this is amazing."

Quirrell blushed and smiled at him. Voldemort felt an odd angry feeling arise in him and wasn't sure why. He almost growled at them. He never did that without a good reason. He tried to think of something else but the way the two of them were acting wouldn't leave his mind. It wasn't right. He couldn't think of a reason why, it just wasn't.

"D-does this mean w-we can use m-magic again?" Quirrell asked, bringing Voldemort out of his thoughts. Without even waiting for an answer, he let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh I hope so. Wizard God, these muggles are so boring and everything has to be so complicated." He stood up and waved his wand at a stack of DVDs and watched as they all ordered themselves and put themselves away. Oh how he had missed that. Tyler was watching him intensly.

"Muggles?" He asked.

"N-non magic p-people." Quirrell said helpfully. Tyler just nodded, staring at the DVD case. Finally, he shook his head and turned to the two of them.

"Can I know more about your stories then?"

"Stories?" Voldemort said it as if it was a foreign word. Quirrell glanced at him, before looking down at his hands, which were clasped in his lap, on top of his wand.

"You know, stuff that happened to you. Your life story and stuff. Quirrell told me a bit about when you two worked together or whatever. Now I know about magic, can you tell me more about your lives?" Quirrell could feel Voldemort's gaze turn to him, but didn't dare look up at him. He shouldn't really have told Tyler anything, but if Voldemort hadn't wanted him to say anything then he shouldn't have made it so he had something to tell in the first place.

"Why would you want to know?" Voldemort asked incredulously.

"Well, I'm still going to be living with you, so I should probably know about your relationship and stuff, otherwise I might accidentally make stuff worse. Also, you're magic! Likem I can't believe it! But I want to know everything about it!" Voldemort just looked at Tyler like he was crazy.

"O-ok." Quirrell said. Voldemort turned to him, but he wasn't changing his mind. "W-we needed t-to talk at s-some point anyway. I'll go first."

Tyler sat up a little straighter and looked straight at Quirrell, giving him his full attention. Quirrell tried to ignore Voldemort's gaze, which he could feel on him.

"I was b-born on 26 September to M-Maude Damerys and George Quirrell. M-My mother was a pure-b-blood witch and my father was a m-muggle. That means my m-mum's ancestory was f-filled with magic and my d-dad was a non-magical p-person. The f-first 11 years of my life were o-okay. I lived, w-well here. In this town. I-It was nice and everyone was l-lovely, but I had to be c-careful because they were muggles. I r-remember once, I a-accidentally smashed a vase once using m-magic and when my p-parents saw, they were so happy a-and proud of me. Th-there had always been the ch-chance that I would be a Squib, s-someone who has magical parents but no m-magic of their own. Then when I-I was eleven, we went to D-Diagon Alley and I bought my w-wand, robes, cauldron, b-books and everything and w-went off to Hogwarts S-School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Th-That is the safest most w-wonderful, magical place i-in the whole w-world." Voldemort watched the light sparkling in Quirrell's eyes. He obviously loved it there. Unfortuantely, he had to leave just as everyone else had. He had a chance to come back, but Voldemort had ruined that for him. As if reading Voldemort's thoughts, Quirrell's face fell slightly.