Chapter Two Nick: My Parents' wishes

Start bij het begin

The next morning was exactly like the next three months wake up at five, running for an hour, long range shooting, hand to hand combat, and breakfast. Then short range, archery and edged weapons training for Brey, and tolerance training where chase either beat the hell out of us, tased us into water, or shot us in the stomach while we wore a bullet proof vest. Then lunch, motorcycle or Jet Ski training, another round of hand to hand combat but with other groups, then dinner, and afterwards we still had to attend an online version of school. Brey and I became best friends more like siblings, and we could practically read each other's mind. She was always a little more violent and methodical than me, but Chase said that her parents was like that. By the week before the final exam I had forgotten about pain, how to miss, and what losing a fight felt like except for Brey all of those were ties. Everyone knew that if you failed the final exam you either died or went back to the hell hole they called the pit.

On the morning of the exam I woke up to a loud screech and found a trunk at the base of my bed inside were a pair of black jeans, a black shirt with my last name printed on the back, black boots, a helmet, a bow and a quiver of arrows, two Glocks with holsters that hooked to my belt. Brey was getting dressed as swell but she had a katana and a set of throwing knives instead of bows and arrows. We raced out of the building to find the trainers timing us Cynthia, the training coordinator, said that our time was five minutes we took it as a good sign being the first ones out. We stood there for the next ten minutes watching more people run out of the building before Cynthia made us run four miles to the testing building. When we finally got there, she divided us based on our group there were six on green, five on red, eight on yellow, seven on orange, nine on purple, three on pink, and Brey and I on blue. Cynthia said to grab a flag from all the other teams from on a motorcycle then blew her whistle to start. First, I grabbed one from pink and yellow, then green and orange, then one from red when they tried to grab mine we stopped when there were eight people left.

We moved on to long and short rage shooting which I aced, then hand to hand which I also aced and Brey broke the other guy's arm after he called her a bitch. Finally, there was the kill test with only Brey and I and two guys from orange named Mark and Eric. Brey and Mark went first after three minutes of shooting, banging, and screaming Mark was rolled out missing his arms, legs, and his head. Eric and I walked into the room and stood at separate sides of the room until she said to begin. He drew his gun and fired four shots with his eyes closed, and I shot an arrow threw his neck. Brey and Chase walked in while Cynthia took my weapons and whispered "kill her" in my ear I felt sick till Brey looked at me and mouthed the word sorry. She started off by kicking me in the head then punching me in the stomach, so I pined her arm behind her back and she flipped me. We fought like this for thirty minutes' strait before Cynthia called it a draw. Out of the one hundred forty-seven trainees a camp Naylor only thirty-seven graduated. After Cynthia gave us a very boring graduation speech we all got our fingerprints removed I got my laptop, phone, and smart watch. Then said goodbye to chase and got to the car and headed to the airport.

After I got off my flight and called a car to take me to the hotel. Once I checked my email and I got a note that said that I would have to wait a week before I got any information. There is a total of three camps Naylor where you become an assassin or die trying. Gelna where you could become a hacker, a surveillance specialist, or an automotive and explosive specialist, or Jeatia where you become a spy or also die trying. The hardest thing was to break my daily routine, but thankfully I saw Brey while she was running one morning and decided to join her. We both did typical tourist stuff getting lost, eating weird stuff, and stalking celebrities. Then when we finally got the team files the first thing I did was check the other assassin and thankfully it was Brey. Our three spies were Hunter Cruz, Emily Sang, and Haleigh Bishop who were all seventeen, were dropped off before the age of seven, and three best at camp Jeatia. Then from camp Gelna Daniel Paul, Justin Anderson, and Victoria Jones.

The next morning I was entered into a group chat with the rest of the members of the team. Apparently, everyone was meeting up for breakfast Brey and I rode there together ate, talked for a little while, and invited everyone to a shooting range. Only Hunter and Victoria or Tori for short came. Hunter was a cool guy he wasn't as annoying as the other two. Tori was quiet and seemed shy she was on her laptop the entire time and Brey seemed to think she was nice. Victoria was a terrible shot it almost made my cry Hunter helped her a little, but he wasn't the best either at least he hit the target. Brey and I stepped out for a little while and they didn't seem to notice that moment Brey and I made a bet that they would end up dating. The four of us hung out a lot for the next two weeks and as it turns out Tori has a bad side and loves enacting revenge. One morning I got an order telling to pack my bags and go to the Regale building at ten thirty Tori, Brey, and I rode together. She asked "what did we think we would be doing" "fixing the cracks in the justice system" Brey said sarcastically. When we got there a secretary took us to a board room she shoved Justin and Danny in there after they were flirting with her. After everyone arrived a tall woman with short mint green hair walked in and introduced herself as AG our mission coordinator. She said that our services were required to eliminate a sex trafficking and slavery ring in Missouri she then handed Brey and me a list of names then asked us to start at the top.