imagine one : family

a/n: obviously their daughter is adopted.
y/d/n means your/daughters/name.
________________________________
kendall's pov:
i was laying in bed with my wife y/n and I was about to wake her up until our four year old daughter y/d/n walked in and she jumped in the bed.

"shh y/d/n mommy is sleeping, she's tired." i told her.

"mommm, i want her to wake up!" y/d/n complained.

"well i'm awake now." i heard y/n say.

i felt so bad that we waked her up.
i was on a business trip for almost the whole week so y/n was here talking care of y/d/n all by her self, so this week i wanted her to relax but that plan seem to fail.

"i'm sorry babe, i told her to be quiet." i said to y/n then giving her a peck on the lips.

"it's alright, i don't mind." she replied.

"mommy can we go to the park today?" y/d/n asked y/n.

"sure baby." y/n said to y/d/n and have her a hug.

y/n's pov:

i got up from the bed and picked up y/d/n and went to her room and got her dressed.
i put a short sleeve dark green t-shirt and black ripped jeans and her small little black and white converses.
then when i finished dressing her, she went and played with her toys and then i went back to my bedroom and saw kendall still laying their and she had her arms open.

"you know your suppose to get up to go to the park right?" i chuckled while walking to her and hugging her.

"i know but I wanted a morning hug and maybe kiss?" kendall said smirking.

"i guess so." i said smiling and giving her a soft kiss on her lips and then got up but i feel something pull my wrist.

"i think i meant like a really long kiss." she said.

then she pulled me towards me and i fell on her and laughed and so she did the she put her finger under my chin and kissed me.
the kiss got very heated and then she pulled the shirt than i pulled off her shirt then we heard a knock on the door.

"mommy, mom, are you guys done getting dressed?" we heard y/d/n call out.

"almost y/d/n." kendall said laughing and i joined her, then we heard y/d/n walk back downstairs.

"oh my god, she almost open the door, we better get dressed." i said to kendall.

"or we could continue?" she said smirking.

"umm no, we have to go to the park." i told her laughing.

"true, i forgot. i got distracted." kendall said giving me an innocent look.

"i could tell." i chuckled.

we the got dressed i put on a long sleeve black crop top with high waisted blue ripped jeans and white converses and a black choker with my hair down straight and then i looked at kendall she put on a black jumpsuit with with white short high heels and her hair in a bun. kendall and i love to dress nice when we go out and y/d/n too.

"you look great babe." i told kendall hugging her.

"you too baby." kendall replied and gave me a little wink.

we walked out and saw y/d/n playing with her toys and ready to go.

"can we go now mommy?" y/d/n asked me.

"yes let's go." i grabbed y/d/n hand and all three of us walked out and got in the car and started driving to the park.
ten minutes into the car ride and y/d/n started to sing along to the song that was on the radio.

"i'm so into you." she sang with her cute voice then kendall joined in.

"i can barley breathe." kendall sang then i joined in.

"and all i wanna do is to fall in deep." i said singing and smiling.

"but close ain't close enough to we cross the line." we all sang and then we sang out the rest of the song and we finally arrived at the park.
we got out of the car and saw that y/d/n was heading straight for the swings.

"i'm so happy that we're all spending time together today." kendall said smiling

"me too." i said has i grabbed her hand while we were walking towards y/d/n.

"i have to tell you something." kendall said

"what's up?" i said in a nervous voice

"i think we should adopt again." she said biting her nail.

"that's a really big step. i mean i think it's a great idea, but are you sure?" i asked her still screaming inside my head of happiness cause we were gonna adopt again.

"yes." she said and smiled then gave me a peck on the cheek.

"okay well lets go tell y/d/n." i said proudly.

we walked over to y/d/n and told her about us getting a new baby brother or sister and she was super happy.

"yay mom and mommy i'm going to be a big sister." y/d/n said with the biggest smile on her face.

"yes you are." kendall said then pulled us in for a hug.

i thought to myself how lucky i was to have such an amazing family.
________________________________
a/n: it's my first imagine but i hope you like liked it. check out my other books lovelys.
Xoxo.