eleven ⇝ when blue eyes meet brown (sometimes its enchanting)

Start from the beginning

you could feel goosebumps rising everywhere and a warmth shot through your body as you ran fingers through her soft locks.

you stayed silent for a while, just listening to each others breathing. you counted in your brain, timing your breaths so it wouldn't alarm her that her- cuddling with you, basically gives you a heart attack.

you love her- so much. in every way.
you crave the touch of her lips, her body, everything.

you were never good with words, however.

a few more minutes of silence and you hear a little peep next to you.

"maya?"

your breath catches in your throat, and you swallow- hard, to clear the lump.
"yeah, riles?"

"i-" she started, but was cut off by a loud fire alarm.

she jumped in your arms and you sat up, still a tight hold on her.

farkle screamed from the room and the boys came tumbling out, every feeling of sleepiness gone.

"what the fuck?" zay cursed looking up at the blaring fire alarm.

"a drill?" lucas suggested.

you stood up, holding rileys hand and you all put on shoes and went out the door.

the minute you got outside you could feel it. the fire. but you couldn't see it.

you all ran down the three flights of stairs, down to the parking lot where people already were.

you turned around, seeing the growing fire on the right side of the building.

"can we go back to bed, were on the other side of the building." zay complained.

fire trucks came and your sight was blinded by flashing lights.

word got around, it was a domestic issue. the wife was pissed at the husband- and set her motel room on fire.

farkle grumbled. "i told you we should've stayed elsewhere."

riley squeezed your hand. "maya?"

"yeah, riles?"

"i love you. not platonically."

you looked over at her, her tan skin radiating the fire.

"yeah?"

she turned her head and blue eyes met brown ones and, oh god, it happened again.

"yeah." she said, barely enough for you to hear her.

you heart soared and you slammed her against the car hungrily kissing her.

the fire in front of you was no match for the fire in your soul.

your lips moved together and you kissed with such passion and love you never thought you would again.

until

;;

Maya Hart, 18

three weeks she's been gone. you helped make missing person posters and they haven't done a thing because nobody calls you.

(unless it's your friends- and you ignore them. your intentions aren't to be mean, just if you get anymore sympathy you might just jump off the roof.)

you walk in her apartment and you know you could get in trouble if someone was here- but you have a key. and your already halfway through her living room.