Chapter 1

Amber's POV

We all came into the house and Trudy (our house caretaker) was so exited to see us and straight away came running up to us.

"Helooo!"She screamed full of excitement.

"It's so lovely to see you plus I've been baking all day for you guys!" she said.

Then everybody ran into the kitchen because I guess everybody was starving. I was at the back dragging my heavy luggage into the hallway.

"Oh let me help you with that Amber!" She said.

"Thank you it's really heavy" I said

"Gosh! What do you have in there?"she asked.

"Oh these are just my shoes, actually just my wedges the rest are in the dryer."

Then I went into the living room and everybody was already inside chatting to each other and eating food.

Fabian's POV

Nina came in. She looked beautiful and I was so happy to see her after the holidays. We wrote a lot to each other by email but didn't see each other because she lives in America.

"Nina! hi." everybody ran up to her and hugged her.

Then I saw her and she saw me.

"Heyy." she said

"Hey." I said while smiling.

Then everybody went upstairs to their rooms to unpack. Leaving me and Nina on our own.

"So um how was your flight?" I asked.

"Good. You?" she asked.

"I came by a car." I said while laughing.

"I mean never mind." she said.

Then we were about to kiss but Jerome came into the room and ruined the moment...

THE NEXT MORNING

Nina's POV

Before anybody else in the house woke up I quickly got dressed and ran to school to get out the cup of Ankh and hide it somewhere where it couldn't be found.

I took it out but then I head a noise from the corridor and saw a shadow of somebody comming...