Chapter 14

"Wow, a secret tunnel! I knew this wasn't a dead end." Said Fabian.

"Let's go upstairs to tell Amber." I said.

So we went into the dining room and saw Amber sitting on the table ready to eat breakfast.

"We found a secret tunnel behind the bookshelf!" I said.

"We need to open it! Let's go there tonight or even earlier." Fabian said.

We all nodded and then in came everybody else ready to eat breakfast...

"Woah Trudy I thought that there was only one person leaving." said Jerome as he looked at the big amount of food on the table.

"Actually Mick isn't the only one... I have been offered a job at the Library of this school, just as a helper." Trudy said.

"What? Trudy I need you!" Amber said.

"I'm sorry Amber but you will defiantly see me around school so don't worry" said Trudy.

"But, but it won't be the same." said Amber while nearly starting to cry.

Then After school there was a leaving party for Mick. So that meant we couldn't go into the cellar through the old oven because Trudy was baking in the Kitchen.

"We can't go in now!" said Fabian.

"Shame, let's pick our outfits!" Screamed Amber.

"Or we can borrow the key from Victor's office." I suggested.

"No,no Nina no." Fabian said trying to stop me going into Victor's office.

Then I went up to Victor's office to get the cellar key because he went somewhere.

Fabian's POV

I tried to stop Nina from going to Victor's office but Trudy told us to help with the decorations so me and Amber had to stay. However then I saw Victor coming into the house so I had to stop him...

"Victor! Victor! wait it's important! We are starting a party and umm we um we have a song for you " oh he's a jolly good fellow oh he's a jolly good fellow" welcome to the party!" I sang.

"Ugh what party?" he said while going down the stairs.

Nina's POV

That was close! But fortunately Fabian saved me from getting caught. So I quickly grabbed the cellar key and went downstairs.

"Suprise!" we all cheered.

"Wow Thank you guys" said Mick.

Then we ate the cake and took loads of photos. But then Trudy came and told us that Mick's taxi was here and it was time for the final goodbye.

We all hugged him and said goodbye. The only person missing was Mara.

Mara's POV

I didn't want to go and say goodbye. I would make things much worse but then at the last minute I realised that I had to go so I ran as quick as possible but it was too late, the taxi already drove off. So I turned round and started walking back with tears in my eyes. Then I herd Mick's voice.

"I'm going to miss you so much!" he said.

"Me too and please don't forget me." I said.

"Never." he replied.

Then we had our last and final hug and kiss then it was time for him to really go...