Chapter 13

^Draco's POV^

A few weeks later, Draco sat across from Pansy at a random cafe in London. The kids had been waved goodbye to, Harry had been called in for a few Auror emergencies, and he and Pansy had met up at the station, deciding that it was a good idea to sit and catch up.

The weeks before had been... interesting. 

Scorpius had come to live with them, and had helped them remember a (VERY) helpful thing called a Silencing Charm, and they had taken advantage of it every night. Well, they had tried. (Or rather, he had tried.)

^WARNING: Description of sex acts ahead^

No matter what, Harry wouldn't let him do anything penetrative related to his arse. They had rimmed each other until they came onto the sheets, rutting furiously. They had performed oral on each other countless times (Harry could do some very interesting things with his tongue), and had even discovered the wonders of sixty-nining, but any time Draco got close to Harry's arse with his dick, Harry had immediately turned over, or distracted him. Draco wasn't selfish, but it had been weeks since he had gotten to feel Harry... there.

Draco sighed, stirring his wand thoughtlessly, mixing the sugar into his coffee, another wonderful Muggle invention that Harry had showed him.

"I don't know, Pansy." he complained. "He's so perfect, and I don't know what I did to deserve him, and-"

"-And you want to pay him back for everything he's done, and you want him to know how much he means to you, and you don't know what to do, and you need my help, please, Pansy." Pansy parroted back, and Draco glared at her sullenly. 

"Well, yes." He said stiffly.

"Well, have you tried telling him you love him?" Pansy asked the obvious question.

Draco sighed, rolling his eyes. "Yes, I have."

"How often?"

"Too often." Draco said, staring pointedly at her.

"Merlin, Draco, why don't you just-" she stopped as an idea came to her.

A smirk growing on her face, she turned to fully face Draco. "Why don't you ask him to marry you?" she said.

Draco sighed, not hearing what she said. "But-" he registered what she'd said. "WHAT?"

"I'm just saying-"

"Pansy, are you MENTAL?"

"Why not?"

"Why not? Be- Because he's perfect and beautiful, and- and kind, and amazing, and his kids are amazing- well, except for James, I'm not really sure what his issue is- and- and-"

"And...?" Pansy asked pointedly.

"And he's going to say no!" Draco burst out, glaring fiercely at her.

Pansy stared at him in confusion. "Why the bloody hell would he say no?"

"Because, Pansy." Draco said, exasperated. "He's Harry Potter. We haven't fucked in weeks, he's perfect, and I'm- I'm a bloody ex-Death Eater."

>SLAP!<

The sound of the slap echoed throughout the quiet place, the other patrons turning to look at them in horrified shock.

"Thank Merlin we came to a Muggle cafe," Pansy muttered, looking around at the various expressions.

Draco, holding his reddening cheek, finally regained his voice. "Wha- What was that for?" he asked, voice wavering slightly.