Chapter 4

--unedited--
Draco's POV:

Slowly opening his eyes, he tried his hardest to ignore the blinding sunlight coming from the only window in the room. He felt more refreshed than he had ever felt in his entire life. At the same time, he felt drained, as if someone had taken all his energy, and even more, leaving him completely stumped.

Letting the two emotions battle themselves out, he got up and walked around the room, trying to remember what had happened last night.

His morning-induced haze slowly dissipated, and the memories from last night washed over him.

Seeing Ginny with Seamus, Harry getting drunk off his arse, and them going upstairs...

Oh Merlin.

He'd had sex with Harry Potter.

And he topped.

He'd always thought of Potter as the top in relationships like that, but the night before had proved him wrong.

Oh, and there were another few details he remembered.

A:) Harry was sexy as all hell when he was riding him.

B:) Harry squealed.

C:) Harry switched to Parseltongue when he came.

He realized that Harry had been gone when he woke up, and sighed. Of course the Golden Boy, the Man-Who-Lived, the Man Who Killed Voldemort wouldn't want to stay when he realized he had been... fornicating with an ex-Death Eater.

What happened with Astoria might happen again. He couldn't let that happen.

When Astoria found out he was gay, immediately divorcing him wasn't the only thing she had done. She had threatened to go to the press with the story, and yelled some very... insulting things about his dick.

Getting back to happier topics, the sex last night had been the best sex that he had ever had in his life. That was saying a lot, I mean, he'd been with Blaise Zabini, for Christ's sake, and that boy was good!

Then he realized something.

Harry would never let him go near him again. Knowing him, he'd be scared to even look in his direction, let alone... well, yeah, fuck.

If only Ginny would do that more often. Draco felt awful for wishing that Harry's wife would cheat on him more often, but that was the only way Harry would ever look at him, see him as anything but a friend.

Yes, as he had said before, Draco was head over heels in love with Harry.

See, he had been brought up on stories of the "wonderful Harry Potter," even though he had practically killed his father's favorite pastime, and when he had seen him, he immediately admired him. Of course, then came the inevitable rejection, and Draco felt crushed. Yes, he was heartbroken. At age 11. Sue him.

As the years went by, and they both grew up, his feelings of heartbreak and admiration slowly turned into love.

Yes. Draco Malfoy, son of one of the most well-known Death Eaters, had been in love with Harry-freaking-Potter, the Boy Who Lived, the Boy Who was Destined to Kill Voldemort, for the past who-knows-how-many-number of years.

Once the Hogwarts War ended, Draco focused on shielding himself from the hate thrown at his family, and was eventually able to forget. Well, almost forget. He still saw Harry on a few trips to Diagon Alley, and twice a year at the train stop, but he always turned around and walked the other way.

Now those feelings were back, reinforced by the fact that Harry was good- no, Harry was amazing - in bed.

He was fucked. Royally fucked. That was certain.