Pub Night (a.k.a Seamus and Harry's night)

A/N Since the next chapter happens a few weeks after the last one, this is a vignette for pub night, since I knew that none of you would want to miss out on the drama.

*unedited*
^Harry's POV^

Harry Apparated directly outside the bar, checking to make sure no Muggles were near, or had noticed.

"Merlin, Harry." Draco gasped, letting go of his arm. They had decided to Apparate together, 'saving time.' (Honestly, Harry just wanted to feel Draco clutching to him, but he wasn't exactly going to tell him that.)

"I am never  doing that with you again," Draco groaned, stumbling a few steps before righting himself and regaining his composure.

"Are you ready, Harry?" he asked, turning to look at Harry, concern crossing his face. 

Harry swallowed, nodding. "I'm ready."

Draco nodded and grabbed Harry's hand, pulling him in, smiling softly at the slight waver that he had heard in his voice.

"You'll be fine, Harry. I know you can forgive him." 

Harry cracked a smile at that, and nodded. "I know I can, I just don't want to." 

Draco's head shot up towards him, but he relaxed visibly when he saw the teasing smirk on his face.

Harry sighed. He knew that by the end of the night, he was probably going to forgive Seamus- well, either that or he was going to have to.

---- page break ----

Ron waved them over to their usual table, smiling widely, Hermione's head on his shoulder.

"Don't you look comfy," Harry heard Draco say, sitting down across from them.

Hermione laughed. "Glad you two could maeeeit," she slurred, smiling widely.

Harry raised an eyebrow and looked at Ron, who laughed and shrugged. "She- She's already been drinking." 

Shaking his head, laughing softly, he looked up and down the table, seeing who had come.

Luna and Neville had split a few years after both going back for their eighth year, and Neville was now comfortably dating Hannah Abbot, who was sitting next to him, in the same position as Hermione, and Luna was crazy head-over-heels in love with the grandson of the author of 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them,' Rolf Scamander. 

His grandfather had apparently brought a case full of creatures into 1920's New York, there was a whole story with that, he wasn't sure, but it sounded interesting enough.

Dean was there with Seamus, alternating between smiling widely at Seamus and sending worried glances Harry's way. Seamus' eyes flicked towards Harry, then towards Draco, then back to Dean, but not before Harry saw the slight distaste in his eyes when he looked at Draco.

Gritting his teeth, he made to move, when he was stopped by Draco's hand on his thigh. 

"I saw, Harry." Draco said out the side of his mouth. "Don't worry, you can talk to him later. Just please leave it alone for now."

Harry was about to protest, looking towards Draco, but he stopped when he saw the angry heat in Draco's eyes, directed straight at Seamus. 

Relaxing slightly, he leaned over and kissed Draco on the cheek. "Thank you," he said quietly. "I'm getting a drink, you want anything?"

"Firewhisky," Draco said immediately, turning towards Harry with an excited look on his face.

Harry nodded and turned towards the bar.