10 - A Chaotic Plan

MONDAY

MONDAY

Avara was looking at me as if she was going to kill me. I didn't know Viana was here in the first place.

"Nope, no problem at all." I smiled at Viana. Bumuntong hininga naman ako and I never expected really that I would bump with Viana after a few months of being together.

"Oh wow Is she your new girlfriend? I thought you don't like girls younger than you?" She said back at me. Nakita ko naman si Avara and I know she's really fuming mad at me.

Viana, is really being a bitch right now. I tried to control my anger, kasi baka masabunutan ko siya or ipa kick out sa resort. If she keeps acting like shit to Avara.

"Look, Viana. It's none of your business. Besides, who likes older women there nothing but a bunch of mature people trying to control you." Somehow I was able to come back at her in a way she would know what's up, or what's the reason why we broke up.

She was a control animal.

"How dare you." She said and I can tell she was furious about the thing I said about her.

"Just an advise for this one Avara, you're just one of the girls she's going to play with."

I chuckled and smirked, I pulled Avara closer to me at hinawakan ko rin ang bewang niya.

"Well let me tell you, she's not one of the girls that I played with kasali ka din dun diba? She's different." Sinabi ko sa kanya, with my eyes making contact to her. So she could feel the intensity of how serious I am and also to shut her off.

"Who's different Monday?" Tanong naman ng boses na nanggagaling sa likuran namin, Iniluwa naman nito si Jessica, Franchine and Jake. Who's currently here as well?

Paano nila nalaman na nandito ako? Oh so they're going to put up a show. I hope Avara doesn't find out.

"None of your business Jake, I see pinalabas ka na pala ng kulungan." Sabi ko naman sa kanya and I smiled. Binitawan ko na si Avara, so she can't see how the both of us are looking at each other.

"Yes, my dad's a politician nga diba. So why did you left our group na ikaw naman ang naglagay sa amin sa position na to?" Tanong naman nito and I just laugh my heart out. Ang galing naman ni Jake umarte, should I give him a reward?

"Nakakatawa ka naman talaga Jake, Kayo mismo ng sarili niyo sa kahihiyan because of your stupidity." I said and Jake didn't answer anymore.

"She was just kidding Monday, you know how Jakey is. Anyway Mondzzz since andito na rin naman tayong lahat why don't we just enjoy the rest of the weekend diba? I mean we're good right still friends?" Sabi naman ni Jessica, she's holding a smile that's full of meaning.

I nodded at them and made sure Avara doesn't notice.

"Okay then. Alis na muna kami." Sabi ko naman sa kanila, at tumingin ako ulit kay Jessica at Franchine they just nodded.