Chapter 21

Chris house: 3:00pm

Beyoncé,

Chris was gone and I was left alone. I sat on the couch and waited nervously. I heard a shatter of glass come from my room. I got off the couch and crept up the stairs. I stood by the door and patiently waited. I was ready. I was already tired of the bullshit.

A person walked out and I hit them in the face with my elbow as hard as I could. The gun fell to the floor sliding down the hall. "Awhh what the fuck" the girl yelled out. Yes. I've been waiting for this moment. I grabbed her by her hair and through her head against the wall.

"Bitch didn't I tell you that the next time I saw you I was gon' fuck you up?" I asked punching her in her head. She tackled me to the floor causing my head to hit the floor. I grabbed my head in pain. "No bitch ima fuck you up" she started punching me in the face. I tried to cover my face with my hand. I grabbed her hair slanging her off me. I started dragging her. I wrapped my hand around her hair and yanked the shit.

She scream out. "Bitch I'm bout tired of yo ass hoe" I said kneeing her in her side. "You shot my friend" I said, kicked her again. "You tried to kill me" I said kicked her again. "You talked crazy to me" I yanked her shit. "But now ima beat your ass till you not breathing" I said. Punched me in my stomach causing me to groan in pain, but that didn't loosen my grip on her. I pushed her against the wall using my free hand to choke her.

I looked I her eyes. "Bitch I aint playing. I'm crazy. Loco when it comes to mines" I said. Her eyes started to roll back inside her head. I let her throat go, as she coughed repeatedly. I punched her in her face. She then grabbed my ponytail yanking it to the side. This bitch was a weakling and I wasn't about to let her beat me. We started pulling at each other's hair.

"Ima fuck you up bitch" I said.

Chris,

Me and trey walked into the house to her yelling. I ran up stairs to see bey on top of ma'kayla. Ma'kayla was bleeding and I almost felt sorry for her. I tried to grab her but trey stopped me. "Nigga you really bout to stop this fight?" He asked. I smirked as I liked at ma'kayla.

I walked back down stairs and went into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water. I came out the kitchen to see trey standing over bey, yelling. "Don't let her grab you hair" he said. He was upstairs. I sat on the couch. "Bitch. You a dirty ass bird" I heard be yell. "Damn bey" I heard trey yell. I could tell she was winning.

They rolled down the the stairs. I rushed over to bey but I was stopped by trey once again. "She not a baby" he said. He was right. She aint a baby. She rolled on the floor gripping her back. Ma'kayla got up before her. She grabbed bey by her hair. "I'm tried of you" she said slamming bey's head on the floor.

Bey let out a loud scream as she held her head. Ma'kayla stood over her. "Oh did that hurt" she said sarcastically. Bey then kicked her in her pussy. "Bitch did that hurt" bey said angrily. She got up and grabbed ma'kayla by her neck pushing up against the wall.

She held ma'kayla by her wind pipe. "Now listen to me and listen good bitch. I'll kill you. I'll fuck you up. Ima give you a motherfucking 20 second head start. So bitch I suggest you do like usain bolt and take off" she said said letting her go. Damn she looked sexy when she was mad.

Ma'kayla left and bey headed upstairs. She came back down with the a gun in her hand. She went out outside and I then heard a gun shut. She came back inside. "Chris let's go" she said pissed. She still had the gun in her hand. She went upstairs and I followed her. Trey sat in shock of what just happened.

Meet began to pack her clothes and I did the same. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To an island" she replied still packing. After we were done, we went down stairs and placed out stuff in the car. I decided to hit august up. "Yo." I said. "Wassuh" he answered. "Yo look, me bey and trey finna leave this bitch and move to an island where it's more peacefull. I was wondering if-" I was cut off by him. "Hell yeah" he said. "And bring your mama with you" I said. "Nigga I wasn't gon' leave ha' " he said. "Alright meet us at the airport." I said. "Ight" he said then hung up.

Trey had left to pack shit. Me and bey headed to the airport. "You good" I asked her. She was still a little pissed. "Yeah I'm good" she said. I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. "I love you" I said. She looked at me and smiled. "I love you too" she replied kissing me.

We pulled up at the airport. I parked my car and we got out. We grabbed our luggage and waited on august an trey to come. Bey phone rang. "Hello?" She said said. "No ma" she replied. "Listen ma, I have Ben lenient with you. Now I'm tired of your bullshit. I'm a grown woman and I can make my own decisions. Don't worry about me. In fine." She calmly. "I love you ma" she said. "Okay bye" she said hanging up. I laughed shaking my head. "What's so funny?" Asked putting her hand on her hips. "None. You just crazy as hell" I said.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see august and trey. I dabbed then up and we headed on the jet. We gave our stuff to the flight attendant. "You fine" august said to her. She blushed. Angel and trey sat I the front and me and bey sat in the back. August and his mom sat on the other side.
-
"Chris, chris" I heard someone say. My eyes fluttered open as I saw Beyoncé's beautiful face. "Baby we're here." She said excitedly. We got off the jet and was greeted by some people. "Welcome to Rarotonga" they all said. I smiled. It was beautiful.

"Thanks" we said. We all got into the car and head our separate ways. Me and bey pulled up at a big ass house. It was bigger than the one I had back in VA. We got out the car and headed up to the house.

We walked inside and it was drop dead beautiful. I pulled out my phone and called august and trey. "Aye" I said. "Wassuh wassuh?" August said. "Wassup boi" trey said. "Yo yall pull up at my house at 6:00 we finna have a celebration" I said. "For what?" Trey asked. "New beginnings nigga" I said hyped up. "Ight bet" august said. We talked for a little while then hung up.
-

We all sat at the table and laughed and talked. I decided to make a toast. "Can I have y'all attentio?" I asked. Everyone stopped talking and turned there attention to me. "I just wanna we made it. Throughout all the drama and the craziness that we went through, we made it. But throughout all that shit, I realized there were some positive out looks. Like 1: I meet a beautiful woman who made me wanna become a better man with a couple of months. She made want to put my playa card down. And baby" I said turning to her. "I love you for that. And I promise ima make you my wife and baby mama" I said leaning down kissing her. Tears rolled down her face. I wiped them.

"2: it brought is closer together. It made or relationship tighter. It helped prove the level of loyalty and trust that we have for each other. " I said looking at august and trey. "Love is a wonderful thing and there is nothing but love here. So toast to new beginnings and family" I said. We all raised or glasses and toast.

Everything old ended in VA but everything new starts here.