Chapter 19

Chris house: 1:00pm

Chris,

"Chris would you stop? You play so damn much" she said as she placed the carrots in the blender. "Why you know you like it when I play" I said in a seductive tone. She looked at me. "Nasty" she said. I chuckled. I walked out of the kitchen and headed over to my the tv. I began to set up my Xbox. I was about to play 2k17 when there was a knock at my door.

I played the cord on the ground and headed to the door. I looked through the peep hole to see a girl that looked like she was in her mid-30's standing there. I opened the door. "Wassup?" I asked squinting my eyes as the sun shined brightly.

"Hi is Beyoncé here?" She asked pointing to the door. I looked at her. She looked kinda like bey only difference was that she was slimmer. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Oh I'm her sister and she invited me here." She said smiling brightly. "Can I say your one fine motherfucker. Damn" she said looking me up and down. I smiled. "Well you know I try" I said cockily.

I opened the door and let her in. "Yo Beyoncé I got a package for you" I yelled closing the door behind me. "What are you talking about?" She asked as she came around the corner. She stopped dead I her tracks then ran over to her sister.

They both squealed, as they rocked each other back and forth. I smiled at the moment. Shit i waist my sister was here. I walked back over to the the tv and finished setting my game up. The began to play my game as my phone began to ring.

"Hello" I said. "Wassup chris" the person on the other end said. "Yo why you calling me?" I asked. My body began to tense up. "Because I can. Now listen, I know you didn't think this shit ended, began bitch it just began. When you and your lil homies pulled up was not cool and that's why that nigga got shot because you like to play. But hey, aint no more fluff and ok more talk. Now it's all about the action. " he said. I clenched my jaw. This nigga was really pissing me the fuck off. "You real quite, don't got nothing to say? But you wasn't quite when you was talking all that shit the other day" he continued.

"Yo shut the fuck up nigga. I'm tired of you. I aint fucking around no more nigga. The next time I see you it's gone be world walk 3 cause I promise you ima fuck you up" I said standing up and pointing to the phone like he could see me. He laughed. "There you go again with the mouth" he said. "But don't worry ima shut you up real soon" he said evilly then hung up.

I threw my phone on the ground. I sat back down and ran my hand over my head in frustration. This shit was really blowing the fuck out me. I looked over to see bey staring at me. I guess her sister didn't notice me going off. She had a sad look in her eye.

Damn. I couldn't afford to let her feel sad. I walked over to her and hugged her tightly. "It's okay baby I promise" I whispered I her ear. She wrapped her hand around my neck tightly. I kissed her neck. We both pulled away and I exited the kitchen.

I went back to playing my game. After an 1hr, bey called me to eat my dinner. The food looked delicious and I really couldn't wait to taste it. Her sister was still here and me and her talked a couple times. She was a really kind and cool person.

As we ate, Solange began to ask me questions. "So chris, what are your intentions with my sister?" She asked putting the food in her mouth. "My intentions are to be with her forever because I really care for her." I said. "You don't love her?" She asked. I almost choked on my food. I coughed.

I haven't said the L word in years. I looked at Beyoncé. She smiled at me. I did love her, but saying it was the problem. I didn't wanna look like an ass, if I stuttered saying 'I love her'. "Yeah I do. I love her" I said calmly.

She looked at me. A big smile came across her face. "I love you too" she said leaning over and pecking my lips repeatedly. We talked for a little more and then Solange left. Me and bey went and took a shower together and came back down and decided we were going to watch a movie.

She popped the popcorn and I turned on Fifty Shades Of Gray. As we watched the movie, she began to kiss on me. "Baby chill" I said. "Chris do you really love me?" She asked. I looked down at her. "Yes baby I do" I leaned down and pecked her lips. "Are they coming back again?" She asked. I sighed. "Apparently. But everything going to be ok. We'll be okay" I said pulling her closer to me. She later dozed off.

"I love you" I whispered kissing her cheek.