Chapter 20

August house: 1:49am

August,

I woke up my ma' phone ringin'. I grabbed it and look at da' clock. I looked at the number and realized that it was ma' moms. I answered da' phone. "Hello" I said. "Hey baby, sorry for waking you, but there some people been parked in front of my house and I don't know who they is." She said nervously.

I shot up out of ma' bed. I know got damn well they aint tryna pull on ma' moms. "Ma juh' stay calm and ima be Thea' in a minute ight?" I say. I grabbed my shirt putting it on and my keys. These motherfuckers really got the right one.

See I been in da' game long enough to know how to pull up and do drive by's. "Ma stay on the phone with meh' " i say. "Alrigh-" I heard a loud crash in the background. I heard my mama scream out. I ran to my car getting in. Ahh hell nah. Shit is not boutta' go down like dih'. "August ma man" the nigga said.

"Listen, your mom had a really nice house and a real nice ass" he said. I clenched my jaw. Man I swea' when I see this nigga, ima kill him. "So you one of chris boys that pulled up at the crib the other day and shit. So now ima show y'all that I aint nothing to play with. I hurt your most priced possession." He said evilishly. Hurt? What he talking bout hurt?

I wish a nigga would hurt ma' moms. "Yo lil nigga I'm telling you. You hurt ma' moms, I'm going fa' ya' throat nigga. Y'all think shit a game? Mane you fuckin' wit' the wrong one." I said hanging up. Right nah' they was playing a dangerous ass game.

I pulled out ma sell phone call chris and trey. I put the call so it would be a 3 way call. "Wassup" they both said. "Yo look, ima slide through and and get y'all. Chris yo ole friend is on det' bullshit. He up in ma' mama' scrub talking crazy bout her gon' hurt ha'.

"Ahh damn" chris said. I could tell that he was up. Trey hung up. If you really know trey you'd know he'on fuck around when it come to someone's family, especially dey' moms. Chris hung up and i placed my phone down.

I started to think. I really was gon' em nigga's up when I see em. I pulled up at trey crib to see him sitting on the step. He got in the car and he was silently. I could tell he was angry by his facial expression. I pulled out of his driveway and headed to chris house.

-
I pulled up at chris house and he was leaning on his car on his phone. He ran over to the car and got in. "Wassup" he said. Trey ain't said shit, but I said wassuh back. We all say in silence as I drove over to ma' mamas house.

When we got Thea', trey aint even wait until the car was parked to get out. I got out the car grabbin' him back. This nigga was mad. "Yo sit yo ass down" I said. We got back in the car. "Alright look, I've been in this game long enough to kno' what is and what isn't" I said. "Now we need a plan. We needa kno' how many niggas is up in dat' house." I said.

I pulled out my pistol from under my seat. "Chris grab that 9 milly" I said pointing to the gun behind him. I turned to trey who already found where I was hiding the othea' 9 milly. "Y'all hol' up" I said getting out the car. There was 2 niggas at the back doo'. So I was guessing there was another 2 at the back.

I got back in the car. "Ight look. Y'all sit right hea' ima be right back" I said. "Nah nigha we coming with you the fuck you mean?" Trey said looking at me. "Y'all can't come. If y'all do then the plan that I have gon' be fucked up" I stated. "Nigga we bros. plus I got you into this shit. If anything I should be the one getting shot and killed." Chris said. I could tell he felt guilty by the way he was lookin'.

"Nigga we take L together. And what's your is ours. And how I see it try fucking with our mama. So let's go handle dat" trey said eagerly. I sighed. I know that they aint finna let the shit go. I told them the plan. "Y'all got it?" I asked. "Yes nigga damn let's go" trey said. Me and chris laughed.

Chris got out the car first, then trey, then me. I walked around side the bushes, careful not to step on any twigs and shit. If anything I know all the hide outs and ups and downs of my mama house. I crept through the bush and grabbed the nigga by his neck slicing it. He fell to the floor. The other attacked me. I looked at his body position. I grabbed his hand, spun it around to his back and stabbed him in his neck with the knife. He yelled in pain as he fell to the floor.

Right nah' , I was feeling like the motherfucking equalizer. Chris and trey came and met me in the front. "Y'all handled that?" I asked. "Yeah" they said a little outta breath. "Ight. Chris stand here, trey you go da' back" I said following him.

I knocked on the door and then it swung open. I say this green giant looking ass nigga standing in front of me. I also saw my mama sitting on the couch with a nigga sitting beside her with a gun to her head. She had a couple bruises on her face.

I stayed came. The nigga started patting me down. "Yo nigga. Watch yo hands" I said looking at him. "He aint got nothing" he said in a deep ass voice.  "Let him in then" I heard the same nigga that was on da' phone with me say. I clenched my jaw.

I looked at him. He sat peacefully with his Legs crossed and shit. "Yo let my mama go" was all I said. "I got money if that's what y'all broke ass nigga want" I said. Throwin' em' an envelope with $20k  in it. He chuckled evilly. "Even when you boutta lose your mother you still gonna try to play tough." He said with a evil sneer.

I looked at him. I started to observe the room. "You know what nigga, fuck you" I said. He shot up out of the chair. "Mama duck!" I yelled. Thea' was a lil shatter of glass. The nigga groaned in pain as he fell to the ground.

At this point everything felt like it was going in slow motion. I turned around stabbed grabbed a peace of the broken glass and stabbed the nigga behind neon his chest. The other nigga I moved swiftly over to the nigga with gun as he was about to pull it out. I grabbed the gun the other big nigga had and shot him before he had a chance to do it to me.

I turned to the nigga that sat next to my mama. "Drop it or I'll shoot her." He looked like he was dead for real so I dropped my gun. I timed chris. I fell to the as the chris shot the nigga through the window. My mama screamed out. He fell to the ground wit' his hand on his chest. I grabbed my mama and walked outside. Chris went back inside and then I heard a couple more shots. We got in the car and I drove off.

We handled that. My mom was still in shock but chris and trey was trying to calm her down. I don't believe in trust. And I don't think niggas can be loyal. But with all that happened tonight, I realized det' anythin' is possible.