Chapter 10

Tappahannock VA, 2:30am

Chris,

Bey was now sound a sleep. She has been crying and paranoid all day. I was confused, angry, and helpless. I wish I could have done more. I pulled her closer to me as I kissed her hair.

She ran her hands down my body. "Chris" she mumbled. I looked at her. "Yeah baby girl" I answered. "I'm sorry" she said. I could tell that she was about to cry at any moment.

"No baby don't be sorry. Look, it was not your fault. He was the one who tried to hurt you" I reassured her. My phone started ringing. I answered it to hear nothing but someone's breathing. I looked at the caller ID but it was a private number.

I knew exactly who it was. "Yo why you playing?" I asked and then the line went dead. I threw my phone on the ground. I had to do some bout this girl. She's crazy, obsessed and in love with me. All along my friends were right. My past really is catching up to me.

I sighed lowly. "Everything alright?" She asked sitting up. "Of course baby just some business shit that's all." I lied. I felt bad for lying, but I ain't tryna stress her out more than what she is.

I looked at her and kissed her lips softly. She cuffed my face and then I pulled away. I placed my forehead on hers. "I promise ima protect you. With my life and I promise to love and cherish you." I said. I don't know what this lady was doing to me.

Whatever it is I was loving every single moment of it and I didn't want it to end ever.

Beyoncé,

I laid back on Chris's chest and I heard his heart beat. I closed my eyes and imagined us together. Yeah I know, maybe I'm in over my head. But can you blame me? Chris is so gotdamn fine, it's ridiculous. Everything about gm turned me on.

From the tattoos, to the way he talks, the way he kisses me, the way he licks his lips. Everything turned me on. But luckily, I know how to keep myself collected.

"Chris" I called. I then heard light snores. I smiled and got up. I walked downstairs and got a glass of water. The house phone started ringing so I answered it. "Hello" I answered. "Who the fuck is this and where is chris?" The person who sounded like a female asked.

"I'm Beyoncé and Chris is a sleep. So if you don't mind i'd like to get some myself" I said hanging up the phone. This bitch really tried to talk to me crazy. I chuckled to myself and laid beside chris. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

I smiled and placed my hands on top of his. Call me crazy but he's slowly turning into a changed man. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Ma'Kayla

Chris and this bitch had me fucked up. I peeked through the bedroom window to see chris cuddled up with Beyoncé. A rush if anger and hurt ran through my body.

I got into my car and slammed the door. If I can't have chris, she definitely can't have him. I was about to make their lives a living hell. Chris will be mine. If he think he's just gonna smash and leave, he must have lost his rabbit mind.

I dialed my brothers number. "hello" he answered. "I need your help" I said. "With what?" He asked sounding like he was in pain. "I need to take out someone and I can't do it alone." I stated. " I see your still crazy as hell." He chuckled. "But I'll help you because I need your help also" he replied.

"Great. Meet me at my house tomorrow, 12 sharp. Don't be late" I said and then hung up. Here we go.

Let the games begin.  

Who y'all think her brother is? I already gave y'all 2 hints so if y'all ain't figure it out, y'all just aint meet gon figure it out 😂 but look, I wanna say much love to the people who has been reading my story and showing love. I appreciate y'all very much.

Don't forget to vote and comment. •kayla•