Getting the hospital bag ready

It was the afternoon and you were on yours and Nialls bed while Colton was taking his nap. He was struggling with trying to put together the bassinet that was going on your side of the bed.
"You better be worth Zain! Preparing for you makes your daddy a mess!"
   You both laughed when you earned two kicks from Zain. You were thinking anout something to do with Zain when your phone rang. It was your coach from the X - Factor Zayn Malik. You picked up the phone surprised to see that Zayn was calling.
"Hey Zayn what's up? Why'd you call?"
"I've heard from the Liam that you're gonna call your baby boy after me..... is that true?"
"Yeah it is..... do you like it?"  You told the boys that they could only tell the girls and Zayn but nobody else.
"Yeah thats really thoughtfull to name your first born son after me."
"Listen Zayn it's no big deal! You helped me get over my fear of singing infront of millions of people. And don't forget the dancing to! You've done so much for me during the X - Factor that I just grew to love the name Zain."
"Really?"
"Yeah. It's tough but also gentle at the same time."
"That's nice of you to say!"
"Also he'll be Zain 2.0. I think the boys will adopt Zain into the band and make a joke saying that 'Zain's going to be in the band again' I don't know."
"Well speaking from expirience. It kinda sounds like something Harry or Louis would come up with!"
"Yeah now that you say that, it kinda does!"
"Well, Gigi's calling me! Gotta go see what she wants!"
"Kay bye Zayn! Tell her I say hi!"
"Ok bye Y/N! I'll see you when Zain comes!"
"Ok I'll text you when you can come to see him."

*****
It was the evening and Colton refused to go to bed, then something popped into your head.
"Ni?"
"Yeah what is it? Are you second guessing about having a baby?"
"No I'm not Niall its just that Zain's gonna be here in a few days and we havn't even packed the hospital bag yet."
"Yeah I was thinking about it this morning."
"Ok then lets go pack!"
You went into Zain's bed room with Colton trailing behind, so the two of you got the bag and started to pack. It wasn't until around 9:30 when you began to feel tired.
"I'm gonna head to bed now Niall. The bag must be packed and done before you come up to bed! Also make sure that Colton gets into bed at a reasonable time."
"Ok. All I really have to do is pack everything and fold. I'll make sure that he goes to bed soon."
"Ok you see that outfit on the wardrobe Ni?" You said pointing to an outfit.
"Yeah? What about it?"
"Its Zains going home outfit!! If you don't pack it, there'll be no more children for awhile!"
"Awwwww that sucks!!!!!"
"Well then pack it!" You said as you walked out of the room hoping that Niall would pack the outfit.

(Nialls POV)
I finally finished packing everything that we needed. I'd put Colton to bed a little while ago, but before I left the room again I remembered something. The going home outfit! I forgot to pack it! I went back into his room and looked at it. It was a white onsie and it said on it 'Hey Ladies! I'm 100% a Horan!' That made me laugh. With it my wife paired some white socks with little Irish flags on them with a white hat that said '1D' in green on it. I picked up the outfit and placed it in the bag. I looked at my phone and looked through my camera roll. I'd taken a picture just before I'd packed everything. I posted it onto my story with the words. 'My wife had me pack ghe hospital bag! So exited for Little Horan to arrive!!!' I brung the hospital bag into our master bedroom and I fellasleep due to Y/N's soft snoring and the kicks of our little Zain.

A/N: Another part is up!!!!! Yay I cant believe that this series has over 500 reads and is half way to 600 reads! Its mind blowing!!!!

Follow me on instagram: Manac1735