Recording with the boys/girls

"Hey Ni?" you said as you cuddled with him on the couch with a sleeping toddler.
"What is it Princess?"
"I was thinking...... maybe we should tell the bands about little Horan since we're gonna be recording with them tomorrow."
"That was just on my mind. With me and Colton finding out a week ago I think it's time to tell them about the new addition."
"We'll do it in the morning though. I think it's bed time for not only Colton but for us too."
"Definitely. Let's go tuck ourselves in for the night."
Niall brought Colton up to his room as you crashed on the couch from the amount of vomiting and crying you'd done.

-In the morning-
(Your POV)
Niall and I were getting ready to bring Colton to the studio with us to record the new album with one direction. Usually I would be exited to go to the studio but this time I was scared out of my mind of what the reactions would be. I got Colton into his car seat in the Range Rover and Niall getting in the drivers seat. I  had on a white button up shirt with some black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, you had some old black riding boots you used to wear when you were riding horses and a black hat on. What you where wearing the fans called it 'The Harry Styles Look' and you could totally agree with them.

-Time skip to the studio-
Niall had just pulled up to the studio where both bands were. Niall got Colton out got of the car and we both went to meet the bands for a days worth of recording. All three is us went into the building and the room were all of us would be recording.
"Wow this room is so big!" Harry said as he looked around the room with awe.
"Harry you say thay everytime you come here!" I responded with some laughter coming into the room.
"But this one is different! Can't you see?!"
"How is it exactly different?"
"I don't know."
"Well you'll soon figure out."
"You girls still didn't tell us how you got this!" Liam said still looking around.
"We're gonna tell everyone today!" Niall laughed and put Colton down.
"Sweet! But how do you know Niall? Did Y/N tell you?" Louis said pouting.
   After everything was set up the rest of my band walked through the door.
"It's about time Chloe!" I jokingly said.
"Sorry! They slept in!" She said pointing to both Audrey and Abby.
"It's not our problem that someone decided to go to her boyfriends house overnight!" Abby argued.
    It was lunch time and Colton was just put down for his nap in the pack n play that you and Niall brought with you. Everyone was eating some take out pizza that was ordered, when Liam brought up the room again.
"Y/N you still have to tell us how you girls were able to get the room."
All of us girls looked at each other and nodded.
"Since we won the X-factor and still had the winning money left, we decided to buy the building....."Chloe spoke.
The boys leaned in.
"And we still have a bit of money left and don't know what to do with it." Abby finished.
"So that's why you girls were so secretive about where you wanted to record this new album." Louis commented.
The girls and I nodded and finished up lunch and started to record the remaining few songs.

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you liked this chapter! I was going to make this annoucing the pregnancy to the boys/girls pt.1 then  changed my mind to have your band and one direction collab together.