He comes back from tour

(Your POV)
Colton and I were at the airport waiting for Niall to come through the doors. I hadn't told anyone I was pregnant yet, but I was worried because I haven't really told anyone yet, considering I was going to to start showing soon if I wasn't carful. I was waiting for along time and a few fans asked for some autographs, to sign somethings, and to take pictures. I was thinking how I would tell Niall. Though we have been together for awhile I still had the urge to be extra.

(His POV)
I was on the plane listening to Y/N's first album that the girls decided to come out with and it came out on my birthday, once Y/N's solo came on she sounded like an angel. They had done a cover of 'Half A Heart' that was on our Midnight Memories album and everytime I listened to her solo part I couldn't help but smile. The first time they sang thay song was after we'd gotten into a big fight and her band sang it at the Brits. After the song she'd dropped to the ground and cryed. Harry gave me the confidence to get up on the stage and comfort her. It was so good that it made Zayn cry. After all she was singing his part of the song. I was so exited to get back home to my wife for the next year, until I had to do another solo tour. My flight landed, I got my backpack that I'd used for my carry on baggage, and went to find Y/N. The last thing on my mind was the paparazzi. I just wanted to see my wife again and hold her in my arms forever.

(Your POV)
Colton couldn't contain himself ever since I told him that Niall was coming back home.
"Where's NiNi? When is rocket coming with NiNi? How much longer?" Colton said being dramatic as always.
"The rocket should be back soon with NiNi."I said.
I took my phone from my bag to video Colton.
"Colton where is NiNi?" I asked. Ever since Colton was introduced to Niall, he'd refer to Niall as either daddy or NiNi.
"Over there, in a rocket." He said, motioning to the doors that Niall would soon come out of.
"Can you call him out, and to hurry up?" I asked, to see what his reaction would be.
"Hurry up daddy. We waiting for you! Mummy miss you!" He said dramatically once again, as I turned off my phone and placed it into my bag.
Then I heard a bunch of girls screams d Colton ran to my leg. He never really enjoyed the screaming girls or paparazzi.
"NiNi finally home?" Colton asked nervously.
"Yeah, NiNi finally home." I said, picking up the 4 year old.
Niall was finally back home. As soon as Niall came into vision I put Colton on the ground, but I made him hold my hand. I grabbed my bag and walked over to Niall. When I was close enough to Niall I let go of Colton's hand and Colton ran to Niall. Niall crouched down and opened his arms and captured Colton in a big famous Horan hug. He spun him around and attacked his face with little kisses. I walked over smiling.
"Hey babe." Niall said with Colton on his hip, we all had a family hug.
"How was your solo tour ?" I asked.
We all released from the hug to come incontact with Niall's ocean blue eyes.
"It would've been better if you two could've come along. Other than that, the crowds were all amazing." He replied, kissing my forehead. "Though I have a question."
"Yeah what is it?"
"I saw a white lie that has been going around the media saying that you're pregnant?!"
"I wish it were true Niall, but I have no idea. If I'm pregnant." You said moving a piece of bang that had fallen into view. Then Niall our Colton down on the ground and held his hand.

-Back to when you found out-
You'd just gotten Colton out of the bath and put to bed when you decided to make a little bit of drama with your unannounced pregnancy. Once Colton was asleep you went onto twitter, facebook, instagram and Snapchat. You went on your fan account, Manac1735, and posted a rumour about the pregnancy. After you did that you looked down at your flat stomach and said.
"Your daddy is the best man in the world. I just hope he takes the news well little guy or girl what ever gender you may be."
You decided to facetime Niall but he wouldn't pick up and answer so you texted him this.
You: I can't wait to see you tomorrow Ni! I have a surprise for when you get back. So don't get to exited or emotional when you see me becuase I'm feeling extra hormonal this week and I'm not sure why. All I can say is that I'm half a heart without you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎵🎵🎵🎵
Within a minute he texted back
Niall: 🎵Waking up go kiss you and nobody's there🎵 I really want to c u rn! Cause right now everything is new to me! I really want to c your face rn! but stupid manegment wont let me c your face! 😭😭😭
You: I hate when manegment does things like that! 😡
Niall: Well I have to get rested up my flight lands at 12:00am tomorrow make sure to bring the birthday boy Colton with you, I miss him 😉
You: K, Ni! I love u c u tomorrow! 😘😘😘😘😘
Then you turned off your phone and went to bed.

- back to the present-
(Nialls POV)
"You ready to go home and cuddle?"I said
"Cuddles!" Colton said
Y/N laughed and we got my luggage. Colton's eyes started to get heavy.
"NiNi. Up." Colton said rubbing his eyes.
I picked the tired little boy and put him on my back for a piggy back ride. We walked to the car to go home. It was about 12:30, 1:00 in the morning and jet lag was really getting to my head. Y/N had taken Colton from my back and he started to stir so she kissed his head and put him in his car seat. A part of me really hoped that the rumours were true that Y/N is pregnant because the way that she handles Colton is incredible, and I want her to see her handle children of our own. After she buckled Colton into his car seat, we both got into the car and she drove home.
A/N: Hey everyone again follow Manac1735 (my day instagram account) atm I'm visiting family but I'm writing a ton on the way there. I've also decided to add Colton in the book more so that you can understand his character more. Hope you guys enjoy 😊