That Fang Called Love [boyxboy] [12]

Ashton P.O.V

The alarm went off and I sat up looking around her room. I hadn’t been up in here in almost a year. I looked down at Sky’s face as she stirred coming out of her sleep. It had been too easy to get her back into bed with me, way too easy it wasn’t even fun. I didn’t have to use my compulsion on her. Javen was guarding my Ezra like some sort of fucking lapdog. But he had it coming.

I was going to kill them all, each and every person who stood in my way of getting Ezra. And the first on my list was Sky; Ezra wouldn’t want to be with me if she was around to be upset and hurt. So she had to go, but first I wanted to have a little fun with them all. Make them run circles around me. Her soft hands snaked up my arm.

I looked down at her smiling “Morning”

“Morning, baby” she whispered back.

I leant down and kissed her, she giggled wrapping her leg around my waist.

------------

After school I took a little detour to the store where Ezra worked, yes I did my research before making my presence known. I knew a lot of things people in this town didn’t know things that Javen himself didn’t know and would probably like to know. I watched him on the tills, he smiled at every single person he served, his hands moved delicately and fluidly.

Back when I was a human Ezra and me had been so close, before he became my boyfriend we were close. Best friends. Him, Sky and me. In the first couple month since I was turned all I could think about was nights we shared some just me and Ezra, others all three of us. I wanted to come back to him, to them, but I was told it was too dangerous.

I moved back into the shadows and drifted out the store without Ezra knowing I was even there. I was invited into his house now; I could stop by and see him whenever I wanted to. And the beauty of it was that no one could stop me. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Ezra, to taste him, to feel him. That amongst one other thing was what I came back for.

I went back to my house, I’d had to compel my parents, make them think I’d gone away and been studying abroad for a year, so that they wouldn’t be shocked that I was back. I was hoping my mum was spreading the word around town. I wasn’t stupid I knew my reappearance would cause a stir, I knew the police would come see me sooner or later, so I had to get my story out.

I heard the doorbell go off; I raced down the stairs flinging open the door. I sneered when I saw it was him, why was he here?

“I told you to leave,” he said calmly, folding his arms across his chest.

I chuckled “I’m having too much fun here to leave, sorry”

“Ashton what happened to you? When I first turned you, you were a sweet boy, what happened to make you this cruel hard bastard?”

I scoffed, “Life that’s what happened. Besides I was just following my maker right? I know why your here, she’s very cute isn’t she?”

He flexed his muscles but couldn’t take a step towards me, he hadn’t been invited in. “If you touch her I will hunt you down and make you die the most painful death, you have been warned”

“Don’t worry, your misses didn’t invite me in, and somehow she was able to resist my compulsion. How did you do it? How can a human resist a vampire’s compulsion?”

He just smiled at me stepping away from the house. He didn’t answer my question he just disappeared, but I heard his voice lingering in the air after he’d disappeared. “Ashton, you’re a young vampire don’t forget that, you’ve got a lot to learn”