That Fang Called Love [boyxboy] [1]

Javen P.O.V

The smell is over powering, the energy is sizzling, and the strength surging through my body gives me such pleasure that it’s almost sensuous. I was around it. I was in it. I was it. Frolicking through wave after wave of desire, wading kneed deep in an indulgence so naughty that I knew it was a gift from the devil. Yes, and a gift I was so grateful for.

A touch, taste, feel, I would rip threw cities for. The darkness surrounding me twirled in mystery, in excitement. What was it? What did it mean? How did I get to it? It shot through my body again jerking all my organs, touching my still, dead heart. But I liked it I wanted more. I reached my hands out, but I couldn’t feel anything, I couldn’t see anything.

But somehow I was picturing peaches, and gold’s and whites in front of me, even though I had no sight. My body twisted and convulsed as the voltage of sweet pleasure rose, nearly sending me over my peak. Pain twisted and fought, but enjoyment won out. The yellows glowed brighter and the whites became more intense.

My body twitched and tensed up, and then the final swell took over, a felling so good that it rocked my very core.

I sat up, my head pounding. A sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and my friend as hard as 7’ o clock in the morning. Groaning I looked over at the clock it was 1 in the afternoon. I collapsed back onto my bed; I let out a huge sigh. I’d been having that same dream for 3 months now. 3 fucking months waking up with no relief.

The dream was obvious, but at the same time confusing. It felt like the best feeling in the world, but for some reason I couldn’t put my finger on what was causing it. I even tried to reach out to move in the dream, but I couldn’t. There was nothing there. It was so frustrating. My life at the moment was pretty boring. The kill and the chase had become repetitive, and the mind games with my brothers had become boring.

But this, this was new this was exciting. This was what I wanted to find, I needed to go after whatever it was that caused me so much passion in my dream. I had to find it it was my new thrill. Sometimes I welcomed the dream, welcomed the night, because I knew it’d bring me happiness. But other times I cowered from sleeping, because I knew that it wasn’t real.

I threw back my covers and walked into my bathroom, the shower pressure was always on cold these days. With a sigh I pressed the button and stepped under the cold water.

-------------

“Javen we’re going out pretty girl hunting you coming?” my brother Connor shouted.

Connor was 21; he was tall and had medium brown hair. He was fairly built and had a smile that all he girls seemed to melt at his feet for. Vampire girls and human girls. Right yeah I should have mentioned that before I went in the shower. I am a vampire, so are my two older brothers. We live in a house and look after each other.

I’ve been a vampire for 145 years, so has Connor and so has Nate. Our parents died a while back, they were caught in a fire. I had to stand next to my brothers and watched as our house burnt down, with our parents inside it. Vampires are immortal except for when it comes to a little thing called fire, and a nice little wooden stake. I couldn’t have saved my parents even if I wanted to.

“No Connor, you and Nate go. I’m not up for it” I mumbled turning back towards the TV Maury was on. It made me chuckle, humans and their pathetic trivia.

“I told you he’d say no” Nate piped up, suddenly appearing in front of the TV.

I sighed, I didn’t want to fight him “Nate can you move out the way please” I stressed.