Our Angels Aren't Really That Angelic

Apple Pie: Hello Gabriel.

Plaid Shirt: What's up little brother?

Apple Pie: Dean is very angry with me right now. I don't like it.

Plaid Shirt: What did that little fucker do?

Apple Pie: It's what I did...

Plaid Shirt: Oh.. well then baby brother, what did YOU do?

Apple Pie: I ATE DEAN'S PIE

Plaid Shirt: yOu whAt?!

Plaid Shirt: OOOOOO. I BET HE'S RAGING MAD

Apple Pie: Gabriel! I need your help!

Apple Pie: How do I get him to not be mad at me?

Plaid Shirt:Make Sam do something worse.

Apple Pie:What do you mean?

Plaid Shirt: I MEAN, tell Sam that Dean wants him to do something the exact OPPISITE of what Dean ACTUALLY wants him to do.

Apple Pie:But that wouldn't solve anything Gabriel.

Plaid Shirt: Yes it would. Now Dean is mad at Sam, and he isn't mad at you. And then I get to punish Sam for being a very BAD BOY 😍😉

Apple Pie: Oh....

Apple Pie: OH! I understand your implied meaning Gabriel. You wish to get pleasure from Sam.

Plaid Shirt: Yes Cass, but don't explain it. It takes the fun out of it.

Apple Pie: Okay. I shall go do the lying. Goodbye now.

Castiel wooshed infront Sam's door and smoothed out his trench coat. I hope this works. Castiel  knocked upon Sam's door, trying to keep a straight face.
      "Come in!" Sam yelled from the other side. Castiel  opened the door and walked into Sam's room.
      "Hello Sam." Cass said, starting to sweat.
      "Hey Cass, what's up?" Sam said, putting a bookmark in his book and putting it away. Cass took a gulp of air and threw Sam the keys to Dean's car.
      "Dean wants you to get out of the house for a few hours. Go get some sunlight or find a new case." Sam looked at the keys in confusion, then shrugged and pocketed them.
      "Okay. Just please be done having sex by the time I get back." Sam laughed as he walked out of his room, out the front door and to the Impala, turning over the engine and driving away, noticeably shaking with laughter.

Apple Pie has started a new Chat with Gay Squirrel.

Apple Pie: Dean.

Gay Squirrel has set his name to All Mighty Dean.

All Mighty Dean: Yes Cass?

Apple Pie: I'm very sorry

All Mighty Dean: You could've asked Cass. I would've given you some. 

Apple Pie: I understand Dean, but I was so very hungry... 

All Mighty Dean: Well, no matter how hungry or amazingly adorable you are, I'm still mad. 

Apple Pie: Well... why are you mad at me when you should be mad at Sam?

All Mighty Dean: Cass, nice try, but Sam didn't eat my pie.

Apple Pie: You are right Dean, but he DID take your car. 

All Mighty Dean: ....

All Mighty Dean: No.

All Mighty Dean: Your lying

Apple Pie: *you're

Apple Pie: And no, I am NOT lying. 

All Mighty Dean: I will be RIGHT BACK!

All Mighty Dean has left the chat room

Apple Pie: Okay. 

Dean stormed out of his room and ran outside, noticing that his Baby, his precious love was gone. He spun on his heal and ran to Sam's room. 

      "You wanna take my car huh?" He whispered looking around the room for something valuable. "I take your laptop." Dean grabbed Sam's precious laptop from his bed and walked back to his room, shoving it under his pillow. After an hour or two of Dean seething on his bed, Sam finally pulled up and walked through the door. Quietly closing the door, Sam hung up the keys and tip toed to his room. Just as the tall man was about to put his hand on the handle of his door, Dean walked up behind him and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him back.
    "Oh no you don't!" Sam knew that it was pointless to struggle, so he gave up and let Dean drag him to the living room. "So you think its okay to take my car?! My baby?!"
   "But-" Dean held up his hand, silencing Sam.
   "No buts. Why?! You know what! I don't wanna hear it." Dean walked in the direction of his room and then came back out with Sam's beloved laptop.
   "Sorry if there's a virus on it. I might've been jacking off." Sam eyed the laptop and took it from Dean's hands.
   "Jerk."
   "Bitch." Sam rolled his eyes and walked to his room, holding his laptop away from himself. He walked into his room and put his laptop on his desk.
    "God damn it Cass. You lied to me." Suddenly, Sam heard a whoosh and turned around to see his little angel boyfriend, Gabriel standing in front of his closed door.
    "So Sammy." Gabe smirked. "You've been a very bad boy. Stealing your brothers car...." All Sam did was smile and take his shirt off. He knew what was coming. 

Dean stormed back into his room, and saw Castiel sitting on the bed. He softened a little bit, and sat beside Castiel.
    "Is your car alright Dean?" Cass put his arm around Dean as he sighed.
    "Yes, its fine." Cass patted Dean's head.
    "Are you still mad at me?" Cass closed his eyes, waiting for Dean to yell at him. He noticed deans hand grab his chin and pull his face in.
    "How could I be mad at a sexy guy like you?" Cass leaned forward and kissed Dean lightly on the lips.
    I'm surprised that actually worked.....