Just Kiss Me God Damnitt

Plaid Shirt: Hey Babe 😉

Gay Moose: We aren't actually dating yet Gabe.

Plaid Shirt: Why not. It became cannon.

Gay Moose: Just because your name is Plaid Shirt, doesn't mean we are together. You gotta kiss me first.

Gay Moose: Or viceversa

///////////////////////////////

"Gabe!" Sam exclaimed, as Gabriel suddenly popped into view. "Hey Samsquatch." He said with a seductive smile. "W-what are you doing here?" Sam stood up from his bed as Gabe walked over to Sammy carefully and slowly. "Well, you technically just said it wouldn't become cannon, unless we kissed. And,-" his voice dropped to a whisper. "- I don't think you wanna dissapoint Dean and Cas so why don't we smooch real quick and-" The trickster was interupted by Sam's lips on his, it was very unexpected and it took a moment for Gabe to register what was happening. After a moment Gabe put his hand on the back of Sam's neck and pulled his face closer. Gabe then pulled away to see Sam smiling down at him, as if he'd been waiting to do that for a long time. "You didn't let me finish my sentence Samuel Winchester." Gabe playfully snapped. He laughed and hugged Gabriel. "Now," the tall man whispered to Gabriel, "... we are officially dating." Gabriel smiles and tucked his head into his new-found boyfriend's shoulder. "Awwww. This is adOrabllllle." A voice said from the doorway. Sam and Gabe quickly let go of each other, blushing. Sam looked up to see Dean and Castiel, shoulder to shoulder, grinning from ear to ear.