Chapter 13

I Felt Disgusted And Dirty ..Yes He Raped Me , It Was Horrible. But Anyways I Think His Name Is Charles. ..But They Say C For Short Ive Been Here Almost 2 Days Barely Eating And I Feel Terrible.

  One Of His Workers Xame And Brung Me A Piece Of Sandwich like His Leftovers Or SumThing Before I Could Even Bite It I Started Throwing Up Multiple Times. C Then Came In ..."Looks Like We Gotta Sick Little Bitch" I Then Spit And Said "Fuck You" "Again...Say No More Babyy" He Made His Workers Get Out Of The Room And Threw Me Against The Wall And Rippes my Clothes Off Roughly While  Grippin My Next Very Tight.. i Squeezed The Words"Stop!! Plz I ..I Have ...i Have A Ch....Ch A Child!!!" ...He Suddenly Stopped And Said "Child Huh?" Say Less... He Quickly Evacuated The Room And Came Back About 15 Mins Latee And Said Flat Out "Your Having An Abortion Sweety😊!!"
I Pretended As If I Didnt Under Stand What Was Said...But I Heard It Nice And Clearly ..."Wtf Is Wrong Witchu!!!" "Nothing Baby If You Gone Be Staying Here Wit Me , Aint No Other Nigga Kids Gone Be Running Round Here!!" I Said "Nigga What!!! im Not Fucking Stayinggg Hereee ...Watch SomeBody's Coming For Me And They Gone Kill Yo Fuck Ass !!!"💯💯💯 He Came Over To Me And Grabbed me by my neck and said"If You Every Threaten My Like That Again ...A Nigga Will Punch You In Yo Shit!!!!"    i Just Slid On The Floor Bursting Into Tears...Until I Fell Asleep😴...........