Meeting the thug andre

*PIC of unique *
Unique P.O.V

*Alarm rings*
*Ring*
*Ring*
*Ring*
Ughh I hate mondays,today was the first day of school and me and my bestfriend camelia(12th Grade)!Today I planned on wearing my white shirt,black shorts,and my white cocaines,with white pearl earings with and white belt.(BTW we have to wear uniform our colors are orange black and white).when I was done with my cleaning I got on my phone and text my best friend camelia to tell to meet at the bus stop.I went down stairs ,told my mom I was leaving then i left .As i walking I seen boys tryna holla but I didn't pay them any mind I just kept walking till I finally got to the bus stop where I seen camelia talking some boy.I aint gon lie that nigga was fine asf but he was like 6'2 light skinned light brown eyes he had tatoos all over and had shoe game down pack tho.but soon as I approached over there he left.

Conversation: me and camelia

Me:hey girl

Camelia:Wassup boo

Me:girl who was that fine ass nigga over there

Camelia:OH that's Andre well dre he's. New to Miami but he just asking which bus to get on to get to our school.

Me:oh he coming to our school cool (in my head I'm like really excited tho ).

We seen the bus coming so we got prepared to get on and 5 seconds later I seen dre follow behind us...oh lord.

We soon arrived at school ..but as soon as we got there the bell rung ...me and camelia don't have first period together so we went our separate ways...

*2 hours later*

Our next class was home economics
And me and camelia had 2 period together so that was good.we both sat down next to each other then a surprise person came to sit behind me!!which was dre. And the best part about is he called my names like wtf how u know my name..but anyways he asked me for pencil like what type of person don't bring a pencil on the first day of school.

CONVERSATION:UNIQUE AND DRE(ANDRE)

DRE:AYE LIL MA U GOTTA PENCIL.

Me: yea..but shouldn't u have a pencil ..well it is the first day of school like df(DA fuck).

DRE:IK(I KNOW) BUT IT APPARENTLY GOT LOST IN FIRST PERIOD SO CAN I BORROW ONE PLEASE .

ME:W.E BUT HERE ...

DRE:THANKS BUT CAN I HAVE YOUR...

*INTERRUPTED*(BY THE TEACHER AND THE BELL)

*Conversation over*

Class flew by really fast and so did the rest of them until it was lunch but I need to speak with dre cuz he never did finish his sentence from earlier...

*LUNCH TIME*

as soon as I walked I seen dre but I wasn't pretty happy from what I saw
I seen him tongue kissing with this light skinned girl even tho he wasnt my nigga or nun he still was gonna ask me for my number obviously and plus if he just got to Miami how is already getting girls and shit like df.....