bae

...he leans over and kisses unique

Unique:**pulls away from the kiss**
"I think this is going to far "

Dre:ight ma cool but can we still hang out...

Unique:u promise u not gonna try anything right??

Dre:ight I promise...now let's go

As we headed to dre car and it was a blue Bugatti with silver chrome rims and handles.
We pulled up to this ugly rachett ass house...df

Unique: is this your house??

Dre:ugh...sum like that

Unique:this the trap house ain't it

Dre:yea how u know

Unique:my dad was a trap king duhh..

Dre:cool

We entered the trap house the smell of weed punch the shit out of me like damnn..

When we walked in we went straight to the back which I think was the smoke rome
I seen nothing but men smoking and females half naked.. We sat Down on the couch dre started smoking a blunt and tried to pass it to me.. I took it and took like 4 puffs then passed it.. I noticed all the men looking at me like they wanna fuck me until dre announced that...

Dre:oh my bad yall..this my girl
unique ...so basically she the trap queen around here so listen to her u fell me and if u even think about doing something with her ima put a bullet through yo fucking Head yall here me.

They all agreed and finishes smoking their blunt.

Dre:ay bae these my homeboys
That's bullet cuz he gotta bullet head
That shocker cuz he always doing some crazy shit
That's man man cuzz...thats mm man man
That's highlight cuz he always wearing some bright as colors
That's shark Cruz he got some sharp ass teeth
That's roach cuz his hair look like a fucking ran over cat or sum shit
And last but not least that's fruity
Cuz he be on that fruity shit...

Unique:well damn u got some interesting homeboys...

Man man p.o.v.

Bruh the girl that my Dogg dre brung is bad ass hell I aint finna lie but shidd soon as dre fuck up IMA slide in DAT shit like super man lol....

Unique p.o.v

A couple minutes later we eventually left the trap house and headed to this big ass almost mansion..

Unique : is this your house???

Dre:yea bae

Unique:its big ass hell

Dre:thats not the only thing big in this house**wink wink**

Unique: lol stfu

We soon walked in and we headed straight for his bedroom which was huge ass hell
We both sat on his bed

Dre p.o.v

We sat on the bed just basically staring at each other..until i broke the silence by smashing my lips into hers she began to take her jacket off ..I stopped and asked "are u sure"

Unique:ya I wanna get over it
...

Dre:u a virgin???

Unique : yea

So we continued as I unloosened her bra and then took off her shirt.. She began to unbuckle my pants and zipper then pulled them down..
I then pulled down her shorts and her thongs and now she was fully naked. I then took of my shirt and layed her back on my bed and took out a condom and slowly slid in.."ima be as gentle as I can be ok""hope so"

Unique p.o.v
That's shit hurted so bad I was even crying but the more wetter I got the better it felt
Soon as he started stroking faster I felt the pleasure I began to moan until it got out of hand .. I flipped him over and started to ride like a pony .. Me and dre officially came at the same time them we just layed there under the covers and fell asleep!!!!!