secrets!!

*Later that night*

Unique p.o.v

After what me and dre did I felt disgusted but relieved at the same time but for some reason I had this feeling that I could trust him but anyways enough about that...I checked my phone and seen that I had 2 messages 1from camelia and the other from dre

Camelia convo

bestie-gurll where are u ..ik u not with dre...use a condom lol

Dre convo
dre-gn bae see u tmrw

I replied lol gun to both then dozed off to sleep

Dre p.o.v
*later that night*

Bruh I can't believe she let me hit ...but I ain't gone lie I want shawty but I ain't finna settle down for no girl.. i like her but not love cuz we don't love these hoes.....I don't even think a thug could even love if I actually think about Cuz I eat,sleep,fuck,get money....
Mann Idk lemme get out my feelings and take my ass to bed .

In the morning unique p.o.v

When i open my eyes the shade of light hit the fuck out of my eyes like damnn but anyways I got out of bed took a thirty minute bath then did my hygiene. Today I wore my white shirt withy emoji shirt over it and my black cocaines with my black skinny jeans..my black hoop earings and clear lipgloss.

I heard a horn outside so I went outside but it wasn't the bus it was dre ..."I thought u took the bus"
"Yea for that day" okk"

Anyways dre had a black Lamborghini with red stripes...damnn!!

"So ma u like what u see" said dre

"'Hell yea"

"Haha so stop staring get yo fine ass in .."

"Fine"

The drive to school was quiet but it felt awkward at the same time tho..when we got there dre had his arm around on me and of course girls was jealous and gave the stank looks .and boys just licked their lips ..always..
We walked over to I'm guessing dre's click but they looked familiar ???
Oh yeah from the trap house ..I knew that ...
**They started talking **
7 min later
I seen camelia and she look hell a pissed..

Camelia p.o.v.

Bruh when I left the house to gobtobthe bus stop unique wasn't there like df so when I got to school I seen her over there with drew and they all lovey Duffy and shit like she recall left me for him...

*As I'm approaching unique*
."b*tch U JUST GON LEAVE ME FOR THIS NIGGA LIKE REALLY IM YOUR BESTIE AND YOU JUST HAD ME HANGING ON THE BUS LONELY AND SHIT ..AND U COULD AT LEAST TOLD ME U WAS WITH HIM COME ON MANNN!!"" CAMELIA SEMI-YELLED

UNIQUE-BISHH CHILL OUT WITH ALL THAT SHIT IM SORRY MY BAD IGHT..

"W.E"

**THE BELL SOON RUNG **

Since we have first period with each other we sat by each other...

**The late bell rung then class began**