Chapter 9: Shadow Knights

*K E Y*

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(A/N) - Assassin Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(D/N) - Dog Name
--------------------

Joey POV

WHY IN THE LIVING HELL IS THAT PINK CAT SCREAMING. MY EARS. MY SACRED EARS.

I jump up into a tree and stay completely still.
"Where did they go?" The guy asked. I think his name was Aaron.
"Wait why was he even there?" The short girl asked.
"An trespasser? " The Pink haired idiot said in a confused manner.

They both shrugged as all of them turned around and walked away.

Y/N POV

Once I opened the door to my house I was immediately thrown to the ground. I looked around and saw a girl with light purple hair carrying (D/N) and a guy with maroon (I think) hair standing next to her.

"About time you came." A male voice snapped above me. I looked up and saw a guy with black hair and torquoise eyes.

Woah.... Hottie alert. Even tho he could get a tan like Aaron then he would be the sexiest person alive.

"We are here to take you to Shad. So how do you want to do this? The easy way and come along quietly or the hard way that we would have to kill your precious puppy here?" He smirked.
"If you so lay a finger on him so help me-" I was cut off by the girl cackling.
"It wouldnt matter. We are Shadow Knights, you cant kill us."

I can kill anything.

"Fine..." I huffed.
"By the way, Im Gene, shes Sasha, and hes Zenix." Gene said. He then nodded to Zenix. Zenix took out a knife and slit (D/N)'s throat killing him instantly.

"(D/N)!!!" I screamed. They all laughed.

I growled and kicked Gene from behind with my legs. I then took a dagger out from (Secret Place) and stabbed him in the shoulder with it. Next I grabbed a handful of Sasha's hair, making her drop (D/N), and swung her around until I made her fly out the front door. After that I turned to look at Zenix.

Zenix POV

Her eyes.... Oh my Irene....

"Boo." She threatened, as Gene slammed a pan against the back of her head. She fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Thanks for stalling" He growled.
"Sorry sorry." I waved my hands infront of my face.

Once we got Sasha all together, we headed towards the Nether Portal we came through before. First Gene went through with Yui over his shoulder, Sasha, and I was about to go in. Before I went through, I looked behind me and saw a guy with blonde hair and wearing a red bandana watching me. I smirked and gave him the middle finger as I finally went through.

Joey POV

NO... Y/N... I have to go after them..

I jumped off of her house and ran towards the Nether Portal infront of me. I saw it slowly closing so I ran faster.
"Look its the guy!" The cat girl yelled.

Shit.

I felt my adrenaline start pumping as my legs went even faster making me quickly reach the Nether Portal.

Its right infront of me...

I jumped through the portal as it tightly closed behind me.

No going back now..

I looked around and infront of me was a Nether Fortress.
"Oh my Irene... How am I going to find her in this?" I baffled.

-----------------
600 words
-----------------
Song: Pretty Nightcore