Chapter 8: Him.

*K E Y*

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(N/N) - Nickname
(A/N) - Assassin Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(S/F/C) - Second Favorite Color
(D/N) - Dog Name
--------------------

Y/N POV

How would I get out of this one.

"Who's Donn-" I was cut off by Aaron running into the room.
"APHMAU!!" He yelled. She snapped her head towards him and I looked over. Logan on the other hand kept glaring at me.
"Yes Aaron?!?" She asked
"ZANE'S AT THE FRONT GATES!!"

What. Oh no...

I zoned out. Zane? This would change everything. How long has it been since he sent me out on this quest? A month? It he sees that everyone is still alive Im dead for sure.

Aphmau and Aaron ran iut of the door and Logan followed slowly behind. I quickly grabbed a bow off of the weapon rack next to me and loaded it.
"Hey Logan!" I yelled. He turned around.
"Wha-"
"Say hi to Donna for me." I retorted as I pierced the arrow through his chest. Aaron and Aphmau were already far ahead so they didnt see anything.

Joey POV

Not again... (Y/N) come on I know that your better than this...

I jumped down from the tree I was in and picked up the guys body.
"Oh hey Joey, thanks." She said while she put the bow back into the house.
"Sure..." I mumbled.

I watched her run to the gates while I walked off with the guy.

Poor guy. First his wife now him. I think he has a kid too.

Drake POV

I stood guard while Laurence slept.

I wonder what got into (Y/N). I remember working with her at the academy in O'kasis, but only to guard not kill other people.

"Drake?" Laurence whispered.
"Hm?" I answered
"Do you mind redoing my bandages?" He said while having a weird look on his face. I nodded while I got on my knees and started undoing his shirt.

This isnt weird.

Y/N POV

"LEAVE ZANE!" Aphmau yelled.
"I would love to, but I'm here for something. Well rather someone." He cackled.

I slowly walk up in his sight.
"Leave Zane. You have no right to be here." I growled.
"Well. Well. Well. Isnt it (Y-"
"I have no clue about who you're talking about. But all I know is that you should leave. Now." I retorted, growling the last part.
"Fine. But this wont be the last of me." He smirked.

"Thankyou Yui. I hate that guy. How do you know him?" Aphmau questioned.
"He killed my family..." I mummbled while looking away while thinking.
"Oh..." Aphmau sighed while patting my back.

-T I M E S K I P-

It was night and everyone was asleep. D/N woke me up and I let him outside to do, ahem.

I looked around. It was oddly quiet even though it was night. Not even the animals were making their normal sounds.

Then there was a scream.

Wait. Arent I the only one who makes people sc- ZANE

I told D/N to go back to the house and I ran to the source of the scream. It sounded like the girl from before...
"Moon!!" I screamed "Where are you?!"
I run in a old shack to see Moon looking down at person.

Wait...

I sighed.
"Yui! What happened to Logan!?! I need to go and tell Aphmau about this!!" She panicked. When she ran towards me to the door, I put my arm out to stop her.

"Sorry hun, no can do."
"What do you mean?" She asked. I took out a dagger and twirled it in my hand. Her eyes widened.
"Why dont you let me hear your ear-piercing scream once more?" I smirked.

Laurence POV

"How is the portal going?" I asked.
"Its good but dont move too much, we cant risk you getting more hurt. And do you have any iron? I just need like 7 more pieces of obsidian and some iron." Drake answered.
"Oh I think let me check.." I said looking through my bag.

Y/N POV

-AFTER EVENT-

"Joey you could've put the mutt somewhere else.." I snapped.
"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't think of another place." He shrugged.
I glared at him and he laughed nervously.

"Joey this isnt funny. I was waiting until Garroth was better before I go and get his sister.." I groaned.
"Welp. At least now you have less people to kill."
"Welll Moon screamed really loud and I honestly thought it was Za-"
"Sh." I was interrupted by Joey covering my mouth and jumping into a shrub.

(A/N #mE)

"Kawaii-Chan definatley heard a scream Aphmau-Senpai." A squeaky voice said.
"Dont worry we will figure out what happened. Aaron. Do you know where Yui is? I checked her house to see if she was okay and she wasnt there." Aphmau asked Aaron.
"No.." He mumbled.

Oh no...

I turned around and looked at Joey. He looked back and nodded. Joey jumped out of the bush and ran distracting Aaron, Aphmau, and Kawaii-Chan.

"Wait! Come back!" Aphmau yelled as she and the others started running after Joey. I ran back to the shed and 'cleaned up the mess'. Then I jogged back to my house, dumping water on myself in the process.

I could just say that I went out for a jog. No biggie.

I wonder how loud that meif'wa can scream....

(A/N I think I spelled that wrong and that looks soo wronf oml.)

---------------------------
934 words
---------------------------
Song: Nightcore- Remember the Name