#2 Castiel tells some shocking news (and totally surprising.)

Start from the beginning

"Hello there sexy," how could I be called sexy in muddy running shorts and a tank top? He must be as drunk as I was. He wore a checkered shirt and old dirty jeans.

"Hello sir," I waltzed up to him, "your wife know you're here?"

My vision was unfocused and my words were slightly slurring. I felt great.

"Of course she don't," he snaked his arm around my waist. I didn't like his touch as much as I liked Dean's. I loved Dean's embrace. Okay granted we'd only ever touched when he'd helped from the floor, and I'd hugged him across a table. But still I liked Dean's touch way more than this man.

"Wanna go to the bathroom with me?" he started pulling me along.

"Why?" I asked confused, I didn't need the bathroom. I stomped my foot on the ground.

"I don't need to use the loo," I crossed my arms. I didn't not like his attitude.

He looked pissed, "of course you don't sweetheart. We are going to get it on," he pushed past some people.

"Get it on? Like have sex?" I asked confused, "why would I have sex with you?"

I tried breaking out of his hold but god damn he was strong. My wrist actually hurt from his pressure. I looked around all the faces of the crowded bar blending into one. I didn't recognize anyone here.

"Let go of me," I felt adrenaline pump through my veins.

"Look missy I'll pay," he took twenty out his pocket with his other hand.

"I'm not a whore," I smacked his face before I could think about it.

Then suddenly I was pinned to the back wall of the bar. He had me by the throat. I gasped for breath but couldn't find any. I struggled against his hand, clawing it. I then tried clawing his face. He was pushing himself closer and closer to me, while killing me.

I would do just about anything for a wisp of air, even just a tiny breeze. I would not go without a fight. I kicked my leg out but I was weak and I was quickly loosing this battle. I looked around willing anyone to help me. Would anybody help?

My eyes were shutting close and I was falling into a pit of sleepiness. The pain in my neck and wrist already forgotten, when suddenly I saw Dean behind the man. I didn't see what he did because sweet sleep was calling my name. The last thing I remember is Dean’s angry green eyes.

*******************************

Oh sweet Mary mother of Jesus. I don't know what was worse. The pain and stiffness from my neck, or my throbbing headache. I only really got headaches like these from...drinking. Had I been drinking last night? Although weak was to weak a word. Migraine fit it much better. It was a massive never ending parade of throbbing and pain.

Had Jesse and Gerald taken me out for something? I could remember anything.

Jesse and Gerald...Gerald being a bitch as well as my so called best friend..somehow being in Supernatural... meeting the real Dean and Sam Winchester...finding out mama thought I was dead...going to the bar...getting wasted (that explained the migraine)...some guy trying to pay me to sleep with me...I was not a freakin' whore...the guy trying to kill me by choking me (that explained the pain in my neck)...Dean sneaking up behind the guy...big black from there.

I peeled my eyes open, they were gritty. My mouth tasted like poison. I couldn't really move my neck so I had to actually have to move my entire torso to look around.

I was clearly in a motel, a cheap motel. I was on a twin bed, it was not comfy. This place looked like one of those places that "paid by the hour". I ignored the little table in the corner, and went into the bathroom. My eyes were drawn onto the mirror, not only because of the note stuck on to it, but because of my horrible appearance.