Games Of The Tribute

Prologue

I stood in the large crowd of district 12,standing in line with the other people my age.All of them had grim faces except for the ones who would bet on which one of us would be picked to go forward and participate in The Hunger Games.I was a bit different you could say,My parents divorced when I was young and they directed it onto my older sister Amber trying to win her favor completely leaving me to fade in the background of what was supposed to be a family,I wanted to be picked.To get the chance to take all my anger out and have no punishment to be able to show not just my family but the world that I was strong and they were wrong.

But I swear,I'm not insane.Atleast not that I know of,The wind blew against my black and white lace dress and the excited grin on my face dropped into one of anguish worry and surprise.

They had picked Peeta.The guy I had been in love with since he gave those two loafs of bread to poor Katniss.And now here he was forced to fight to the deaths and If I were to be picked as well then what would happen?Would I have to kill the love of my life?forfeight?

I wish I had the answers to my questions before they picked the last name

"The final Hunger Games Tribute is............"