"For the record they said friendly ways. Not charismatic."

"That's not what they wrote on your last years card."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, fed up with her nicknames that made me remember-"

"Hey Angie, can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot." She replied, and I hoped she had forgotten the absence of my answer to her own question.

"What makes you believe I'm a goody-two-shoes? Or a princess?"

"Because you are one." She answered swiftly, shrugging as if it was a fact known by the whole world.

Which I really hope wasn't.

"But I don't act like one." I defended my case. "I mean I don't even consider myself good. I do bad stuff all the time."

"That's not what makes me believe you're a princess."

"Then what does?" I pushed further, getting just a tad of anxious.

This was really getting down to my roots.

"That'll take time to explain." Angie exhaled deeply. "Why you wanna know anyway? You don't seem to give a lot of care what people think about you. So why, why do you care now?"

"Because I do." I said, the tiniest lie slipping through.

I couldn't possibly tell her the real reason. I wasn't out for mock, just straight answers. But Angie being Angie, I wasn't quite confident that she would give it like that, on the spot, without a price. Just like that.

Thinking about it now, Dipshit and her would be a match made in heaven.

"Alright princess, I'll tell you why."

Or maybe Angie isn't that much of a sadist. Maybe she actually cares-

"But not for free, of course."

I was spot on when it came to her...

"What'd you want? It's a simple question. Just answer it. Like a normal human being."

"Normal?" Angie said, amused to the blue. Her eyes obviously traveled down herself, and she looked up at me. Brows raised in expectancy for my understanding. "Do I really look normal?"

"I meant inside."

"Well I can tell you this," she whispered, leaning slightly in on her elbow. "I got no trace of normalcy. Within or outside."

"Gee, really?" I sighed, straightening myself up. "Just answer already."

"Fine. But you'll have to figure out this problem I have in math. I kind of suck."

I smiled sheepishly. "Sure." I nodded. "So answer."

Angie cleared her throat in an obvious manner before she straightened. "Three years ago, when you started at the school. You were quite, well, how do I say it? Let's say outgoing. Really outgoing. And you haven't changed. You're a princess because you're careless. You don't seem to have a care in the world. Like nothing bad has ever come your way, you know? I can hear your God damn laugh from the end of the hallway. You're always surrounded by your own clique. You have friends. You always smile as if something good happens to you all the fucking time. Like a princess, you got everything. Get it?" Angie frowned at me, easing a finger. "Careless." Another finger. "Happy." Three up now.

"And friendly as hell."

I swallowed down the confusion that was clouding my mind so bad, I think my vision was blurring.