Chapter 6

~2 Day Skip~

My alarm ringing in the morning scared the shit out of me and I ended up running to my moms room.

"Mom there's an alarm going of in my room," she groaned and rolled away from me.

"First day of school." She mumbled.

"Fuck mom I don't wanna go." I said.

"Don't swear Jesus Aysha what's gotten into you." She got up and turned on the light. "Here i'll make you break feast so you won't have to worry about that. Also i'll drive you."

"Thanks mama." I ran back to my room shut of my alarm and went to my bathroom. I applied some gold eye shadow and eye liner, then my mascara.

I walked into my closet and grabbed a pair of ripped jeans and a white sweater crop top. I put no my maroon addidas and grabbed the bag my mom had bought for me yesterday with all my notebooks.

I texted shawn and asked him if he wanted a ride to school.

He replied with a sure and a smile emoji.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. My mom was making bacon and eggs.

"Can I just have some bacon?" She nodded and served me on a plate. "Oh you don't mind If I invited the neighbors kid right?"

"No it's fine..... but, why him? I thought you hated people." I shrugged.

"He's pretty chill."

"Chill she says." My mom mimicked me. The door bell rang and I got up to answer it with bacon in my hand.

"Hey," I said as I answered the door. It was Shawn.

"Hey are you ready yet?" I nodded.

"Yeah but let me eat here come inside." I grabbed his hand and brought him in.

"That smells good." He said taking the bacon from my hand and eating it. I shrieked and took it back.

"My bacon." We got to the kitchen and sat down.

"Your still holding my hand." Shawn said.

"Oops." I let go and keep eating,

"Hi Shawn how are you?" My mom asked him.

"Hi i'm good but I have to go to school so." He chuckled. It was cute.

"Haha, this girl pretty much begged me not to let her go to school tomorrow." She said pointing at me.

"Hey school is hell remember?" I asked her. Her eyes widened for a second then she nodded.

"Ok kids let me get my coat, Rose can you turn the car on?" I nodded and grabbed my bag.

"Let's go." I said to Shawn.

We got in the car, he sat awkwardly in the back while I jammed out to the music on the radio.

"You know you don't have to just sit there awkwardly.... We can talk." I said laughing and putting the radio down.

"What about?" He smirked.

"Hmm.... Whats the school like?" He sighed.

"Its smallish."

"Ahh." My mom got in the car and we went on our way.

"Bye kids have a good day." My mom yelled out the window.

"Bye mom." I walked into the building with Shawn and everyone was watching us. "What's with everyone?" I asked him.