Chapter 9: Into the Night

Ji-won kissed her to seal the deal.

Sierra kissed him back passionately and the kiss lasted for about five minutes. When they finally stopped kissing, Sierra backed up smiling at him. They looked at one another and kissed once more, that's when they knew that they were meant for one another, they knew that they needed one another forever and always.

Three days later...

Ji-won has gotten better in speaking English it's just like it's his native language. Sierra has been practicing with Ji-won and his band mates; Oh, Joonwoo and Lee Hana. Both Joonwoo and Hana already knew a great bit of English with their parents studying abroad. They came up with a song called "Don't Go", it was in English since Sierra only knew little Korean still.

🎶"Don't go, don't leave me all alone, in the dark, were your presence still haunts me. I can't breathe without you, I need your love, I need you here with me. Please. Don't. Goooo."🎶

As they all wrapped up practice Hana wanted to go for some Soju, which is S. Korea's most popular drink ever. It is known to be called "A friend of life". When the group was about to leave Sierra contacted Sa-ra and told her where they were going to meet and that her and her boyfriend should come and join them. When she hung up the phone Ji-won was waiting for her at the door and asked if she was ready to go. She shook her head yes and joined Ji-won as he locked up for the night.

When they arrived at one of the street bars the group ordered at least five bottles of Soju. Sa-ra and her boyfriend arrived, and the fun began. They all talked all night long and it was Sierra's first time drinking Soju, so you know who was drunk first out of the bunch. It was about three in the morning when Sa-ra realized the time and said that she had to go because she had to work in the morning. She shook everyone's hand and gave Sierra the biggest hug ever and said that she was so lucky to have a handsome guy on her side. Before Sa-ra left she pulled Ji-won to the side,

"Ji-won, make sure you get Sierra home safely, I don't want to hear about you two in the news later. I'm very thankful that it's you that Sierra chose to have such a big crush on. I really believe that you two are meant for each other. Don't let me down." Sa-ra said as she smiled and patted Ji-won on the shoulder.