Prince Charming Indeed

"Bianchi!" Sirius said, a grin on his face. "There you are!" James gave her a similar grin, and Remus and Peter smiled at her. Giorgia gave them a polite smile back, and searched for a seat desperately.

If I sit with them, I'm going to go mad! Giorgia thought to herself.

As she looked for a seat, she saw a seat next to Mulciber the bully, and she debated her choices. She could either sit with her roomies and get in trouble, or sit next to Mulciber and get in trouble.

As she watched, the seat next to Mulciber was taken by Julian Adamson, and her heart sank just a little bit. Not that she really wanted to sit next to Mulciber anyway. It only ,want that she would have to sit next to Potter, Pettigrew, Lupin and Black. Especially Black.

Spotting a seat near Remus, she swooped in and sat on the seat just as a pretty blonde came near.

"I'm sorry, did you want to sit here?" Giorgia asked her politely. The girl shook her head. "Not really," she said in a Scottish accent. "In fact, I dodged quite the bullet." Her face seemed quite red.

Remus looked from his Charms textbook at Giorgia and the girl. "Bianchi. McKinnon," He said politely, nodding at the both of us. 'McKinnon' gave him a wave, and then ran toward a grinning Lily Evans. "Yeah,Marlene!" Lily whooped, and Marlene glared at her.

Giorgia looked at Marlene who was spouting non-magical curses at Lily, and at Remus who was absorbed in his Charms textbook. She felt a small smirk play on her lips.

"Why the smirk, Bianchi?" Sirius asked, a smirk of his own on his face. Giorgia shrugged in reply. "Nothing."

"Are you sure?" Sirius asked. "It seems like you've got something in your head."

"At least I've got something in my head," Giorgia said, rolling her eyes and turning her eyes to the Charms textbook on her desk.

"Oh, my feelings are so hurt," Sirius said sarcastically, putting his hand to his chest and batting his eyelids.

"Let them be hurt then," Giorgia muttered as Professor Flitwick came in. "I didn't know that you had feelings."

"Wow, you're really angry at something, aren't you?" Sirius mused, looking closer at Giorgia.

"Well, people do tend to be angry when they've been licked by a wild Hippogriff!" Giorgia said hotly. Sirius's eyes widened, then he snorted.

"A wild Hippogriff, huh?" Sirius said. "I've seen worse."

"Like what, exactly?" Giorgia challenged. Sirius was about to say something, when Professor Flitwick called him out.

"Mr. Black!" The professor huffed."It seems to me that you've lost your sense of direction. Well-" His eyes flitted to Giorgia, and she felt a sense of dread settle in her stomach. Dio mio, she thought to herself.

"And you must be the new transfer," He said, peering over his glasses. "What is your name?"

"Mi scusi, insegnante?" Giorgia said in Italian, and it took a lot of her energy to suppress a grin at his confused look.

"Your name, young lady," He said, a little annoyed. "I would like to know your name."

"Vuoi il mio nome?" Giorgia asked, looking innocently at Professor Flitwick. "Va bene allora, il mio nome è Bianchi."