Epilogue

Okay so the second book to this is called "Runaway's"
••

Epilogue

It was finally the end of the year. Harry and Draco decided that it would be easiest to run away if no one was looking for them - so they decided they would fake their deaths. They couldn't tell anyone, not even their closest friends, though.

They decided the safest way to go about it was to keep their friends out of the loop... and it tore each of them apart to do so. Because they knew how much they'd cause their friends to suffer.
But then again, this was about them. Not their friends. They'd come back in a few years, it's not like they were actually going to die.

They trusted Dumbledore to make the stories for their fake deaths. Dumbledore explained he had it under control.

Which brought them to their funerals. The funeral was held outside, near a forest. They were being buried together, because their friends felt that's what they wanted. Over a hundred people showed up, all mixed between Harry's and Draco's family and friends... mainly Harry's.
Harry and Draco were in the back of everyone, each wearing a cloak with their hoods up.

Harry could see his friends up front. Ron holding Hermione as she cried into his shoulder, Luna and Ginny holding hands while crying- Neville stood next to Ron... his head down.
And the Weasley's... all of their heads were bowed down, except for Molly, who stubbornly stared at the coffin, tears streaking down her face.

And then there was Draco's friends. Pansy was crying into Blaise's shoulder while he held her. Yet blaise refused to cry, although there was tears welling up in his eyes. Draco even spotted his mother, who was sobbing hysterically into her hands. Draco felt her sadness. He felt terrible for doing this to his friends, and as did Harry.

But what kept them going was the fact they'd be together. They'd have each other- they were going to travel the world. Everything will turn out great, and their friends will realize why they did it when they came back.

At least, they hoped.
And that was what they'd run on.

Just as the funeral was about to end, they turned away and began walking back.
They had to pack.

~*~

"Almost ready?" Harry asked Draco from behind.

They were currently at the Grimmauld Place, and Draco was finishing packing his suitcase.

"Almost." He replied.

Harry walked up to him and wrapped his hands around his waist from behind, "Everything will turn out fine." He breathed.

Draco sighed and turned around, "somehow, I'm doubting that." He stated as he turned and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

"That would just add to the adventure." Harry smirked, and slowly they begun swaying back and forth, in a sort of slow dance.

"The Gryffindor in you is going to get us killed some day, Potter." Draco chuckled, and leaned his forehead against Harry's.

"We're already dead, remember?"

Draco rolled his eyes.

They swayed together in comfortable silence, before Harry broke it.

"We should go, our train is leaving in an hour." Harry stated as he pulled apart from Draco.

Draco sighed and nodded. Each threw their messenger bags over their shoulders and grabbed their suitcases - the messanger bags were filled with money for their traveling.

"Do you have your ticket?" Harry asked Draco as he grabbed his hand.

"Yes, Harry. Do you have yours?"

"Of course."

And they were off.

They had their own private car in the train to themselves- they were traveling from London to New York, of course they had to get on an airplane first. So they had to stop in Southampton first, there they would get a plane to New York city.

They sat next to each other in the cart, Draco's gaze settled on a book, while Harry's was settled on Draco.

"Draco?"

"Hmm?" Draco looked up.

"Can I kiss you?"

Draco smiled, "of course."

~*~Fin~*~

••••

OKAY thIS WAS REALLY AMAZING TO WRITE N SHIT AND IT'S MY FIRST HARRY POTTER FANFIC AND I'M STOKED IT TURNED OUT SO GOOD